Quiz: Records 1-5 to Records 19-23
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
a) An armchair.
b) A cigarette.
c) A dress.
d) A letter.
2. D-503 says that "everything great is _________."
3. What term does the narrator have trouble using to describe 0-90?
4. What does D-503 consider the only right of any citizen of the One State?
5. According to the narrator, the citizens of the One State have become as _____.
a) Enemies of humanity.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 256 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)