1. What is the name of the newspaper that the narrator refers to in the first lines of the novel?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The One State Star.
(c) The Enquirer.
(d) The One State Gazette.
2. Instead of names, what are the characters in "We" called by?
(b) Their birthdays.
(c) Their titles.
3. What is the Integral?
(a) A boat.
(b) A space ship.
(c) A time machine.
(d) A car.
4. What is to be the Integral's first cargo?
(a) Two of each type of animal.
(b) Writings extolling the virtues of the One State.
(c) The construction crew.
(d) Newborn babies.
5. What is the number of the narrator?
(c) Yevgeny Zamyatin.
(d) Johnny 5.
6. What is the narrator's job?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a poet.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is the builder of the Integral.
7. What season is it when the novel begins?
8. What is the Green Wall made of?
This section contains 3,486 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)