1. What is the name of the newspaper that the narrator refers to in the first lines of the novel?
(a) The One State Gazette.
(b) The One State Star.
(c) The Enquirer.
(d) The New York Times.
2. Instead of names, what are the characters in "We" called by?
(a) Their birthdays.
(c) Their titles.
3. What is the Integral?
(a) A car.
(b) A time machine.
(c) A boat.
(d) A space ship.
4. What is to be the Integral's first cargo?
(a) Two of each type of animal.
(b) Newborn babies.
(c) Writings extolling the virtues of the One State.
(d) The construction crew.
5. What is the number of the narrator?
(b) Yevgeny Zamyatin.
(c) Johnny 5.
6. What is the narrator's job?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is the builder of the Integral.
(d) He is a doctor.
7. What season is it when the novel begins?
8. What is the Green Wall made of?
This section contains 3,486 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)