Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Patrick feel as he drives away from the bog?
(a) He is feeling elated.
(b) He is upset that he killed someone.
(c) He is numb.
(d) He is mad for not following through with his plan.
2. Why does Aunt Ethel call Marianne?
(a) To tell Marianne that her mother wants to see her.
(b) To tell her that Patrick was arrested for attempted murder.
(c) To find out how Marianne is doing.
(d) To tell her that her grandmother Hausmann died.
3. Who is Birk?"
(a) Birk is a day worker at the Co-Op.
(b) Abelove's real name is Birk.
(c) Abelove's assistant who disappeared.
(d) Birk is Marianne's boyfriend.
4. Why can't Michael Sr. get and keep a job?
(a) He drinks too much.
(b) He has a bad attitude and temper.
(c) He looks terrible.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
5. Why does Patrick call the Lundts in March?
(a) Gathering intelligence to use in court against them.
(b) Just to play with the family like a cat plays with a mouse.
(c) To find out if Zachary would be home for Easter break.
(d) To find out where Zachary was now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an elderly tenant have in the backyard of Judd's new home?
2. What do some of the people at the Co-Op suspect Abelove knows?
3. What does Patrick suddenly remember as he drives with Zachary?
4. What doesn't Marianne take with her?
5. What does Marianne do after Whit tends to Muffin?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)