|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zachary do when Patrick stops his car and points a rifle at him?
(a) He begs not to be shot.
(b) He wets himself.
(c) He cries.
(d) All answers are correct.
2. Where does Patrick decide he is going to take Zachary Lundt to get revenge?
(a) Back to where Zach raped Marianne.
(b) None of the answers are correct.
(c) To the sewage treatment plant.
(d) To the lake.
3. Where does Michael Mulvaney move after he leaves Corrine?
4. The last time Marianne speaks to her mother, what does Corrine call Marianne's life?
(b) A waste.
(d) A rag-quilt life.
5. Who offers to give Marianne a ride to her grandmother's funeral?
(a) Aunt Ethel.
(c) Hewie, a Co-Op member.
(d) Her roommate Felice-Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patrick mean by "Chance follows design"?
2. What do the brothers do for the first time before they part in the chapter titled, "The Handshake."
3. In the chapter titled, "Gone," what does Judd admit doing with his father's ashes?
4. In the chapter, "Intensive Care," what is happening to Michael Mulvaney, Sr.?
5. What does Judd reply when his mother tells him that his father loves him?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)