1. Where does most of the story take place?
High Point Farm, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
2. How many members of the Mulvaney family are there at the beginning of the story?
Six, not counting pets.
3. What does Judd say about the newspaper where he is editor?
It is a good, decent, truth-telling paper.
4. What is the name of Corrine Mulvaney's shop?
High Point Antiques.
5. Why is Judd referred to as the caboose?
Judd is the last child born to Corrine and Michael Mulvaney.
This section contains 6,417 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)