|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hard Reckoning: Gone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judd realize as he listens to his heartbeat?
(a) That the heart needs the brain for people to survive.
(b) That the heart keeps the body alive.
(c) That one day he and everyone he loves will die.
(d) That the brain needs the heart to survive.
2. What does Judd notice about his father and the people around them at Patrick's graduation?
(a) That the people treated his father with respect.
(b) That the man who was once the center of attention was now treated like an invisible man.
(c) That his father looks so out of place among his friends.
(d) That his father doesn't want to talk to anyone.
3. What does Abelove tell everyone at the Co-Op after they discover Marianne is gone?
(a) That she was finding herself.
(b) That she was visiting her family.
(c) That she needed a vacation.
4. Who does Corrine depend on to tell her when there are problems or "situations" with her children?
(b) Michael Sr.
(c) Michael Jr.
5. How old is Corrine in the story she tells about December 1938?
(c) She doesn't remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on the first day of summer in the chapter titled, "On My Own"?
2. When does Michael realize he is in love with Corrine?
3. Where does Michael Mulvaney Sr. go in the chapter titled "Dignity?"
4. What does Corrine think Michael is doing when he talks to an attorney?
5. In the chapter titled, "Gone," what does Judd admit doing with his father's ashes?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)