|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hard Reckoning: Gone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Judd when Patrick makes his request?
2. What is "The Huntsman?"
(a) A picture Patrick painted in high school.
(b) A woodcut picture Corrine purchased at auction that Patrick particularly liked.
(c) A picture Patrick bid on and won at an auction.
(d) A picture Marianne painted for Patrick.
3. What does Abelove tell everyone at the Co-Op after they discover Marianne is gone?
(b) That she needed a vacation.
(c) That she was finding herself.
(d) That she was visiting her family.
4. How does Corrine feel about the Mt. Ephraim Country Club?
(a) She loves going there.
(b) It is too rich for their blood.
(c) It makes her uneasy, resentful, and angry.
(d) She wants to join.
5. What does Marianne do for work after leaving the Co-Op?
(a) Marianne works as an assistant to Penelope Hagstrom, a poet and philanthropist.
(b) She is a maid for a wealthy family.
(c) She is in college.
(d) She started painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marianne meet Dr. Whittaker West?
2. Why can't Michael Sr. get and keep a job?
3. What does the woodcut make Patrick wonder about himself?
4. What does Judd say about the newspaper where he is editor?
5. Why does Patrick suddenly try to change?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)