|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hard Reckoning: Hard Reckoning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Marianne's horse?
2. Who is Birk?"
(a) Birk is a day worker at the Co-Op.
(b) Abelove's assistant who disappeared.
(c) Abelove's real name is Birk.
(d) Birk is Marianne's boyfriend.
3. The last time Marianne speaks to her mother, what does Corrine call Marianne's life?
(c) A rag-quilt life.
(d) A waste.
4. What does Judd keep hearing himself say?
(a) "Find Patrick. Find Patrick. Find Patrick."
(b) "Get out! Get out while you can."
(c) "Be strong for Mom. She needs you."
(d) "Take care of Mom. Be sure Mom doesn't crack up."
5. When does Michael realize he is in love with Corrine?
(a) After going to a dance at Schroon Lake with Corrine.
(b) At first sight.
(c) After helping Corrine rescue a goose.
(d) After swimming with Corrine in Schroon Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the family refer to the word rape?
2. Where does Michael Mulvaney Sr. go in the chapter titled "Dignity?"
3. How does Judd reply when Patrick asks how their mother is taking the sale of the farm?
4. How is Michael Sr. greeted when he enters the Yankee Doodle Tap Room?
5. What does Abelove say that makes Marianne cry more?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)