|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hard Reckoning: Hard Reckoning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter titled "Phase," what does Michael Sr. begin doing late at night?
(a) Having nightmares.
(b) Going for long walks by himself.
(c) Sleeping more soundly than usual.
(d) Smoking and drinking beer or whiskey.
2. What happens when Patrick tells Zachary he's the brother of the girl he raped?
(a) Zachary apologizes.
(b) Zachary laughs.
(c) Zachary insists he never raped Marianne.
(d) Zachary asks which girl.
3. How is Michael Sr. greeted when he enters the Yankee Doodle Tap Room?
(a) The bartender tells him that he isn't welcome there anymore.
(b) His old friends say hello and even strangers nod.
(c) A few men nod, but most people try to ignore him.
(d) One person pats him on the back and asks how Corrine is.
4. What does Abelove have to swallow his pride to do for the Co-Op?
(a) Search for benefactors.
(b) Drum up business.
(c) Cook meals.
(d) Scrub floors.
5. Why is Judd referred to as the caboose?
(a) Because the caboose was his favorite car on his train.
(b) Because he liked to play with trains.
(c) No particular reason, it just sounded cute.
(d) Judd is the last child born to Corrine and Michael Mulvaney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written about Patrick Mulvaney's intelligence?
2. When do Corrine and Michael first meet?
3. What happens when Michael sees Zachary Lundt?
4. Who starts calling Mike Jr. "Mule"?
5. How does Judd feel about Patrick's plan?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)