|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hard Reckoning: Hard Reckoning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Judd to pick up the guns after Patrick is finished with them?
(a) In a trash can by the high school.
(b) In the woods behind their house.
(c) Under some leaves by their church.
(d) At an abandoned cemetery.
2. What is Judd thinking as he listens to his heartbeat?
(a) That he had a strong heartbeat.
(b) That he had a loud heartbeat.
(c) That he wanted to be a doctor someday.
(d) Every heatbeat is past and gone.
3. How does her roommate Felece-Marie react to Marianne's disappearance?
(a) She's happy she'll have the room to herself.
(b) Baffled and numb.
(c) With anger.
(d) Worry and concern.
4. How does Corrine feel about the Mt. Ephraim Country Club?
(a) It makes her uneasy, resentful, and angry.
(b) She wants to join.
(c) She loves going there.
(d) It is too rich for their blood.
5. When Patrick calls home in the chapter, "Reverse Prayer," what does he tell Judd he wants to do?
(a) Get sweet revenge.
(b) Get even.
(c) He wants an eye for an eye.
(d) Execute justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judd keep hearing himself say?
2. What does Corrine say leads her mother and her to safety in the snow storm?
3. What does Marianne do for work after leaving the Co-Op?
4. Who does Corrine depend on to tell her when there are problems or "situations" with her children?
5. Who approaches Corrine at the post office?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)