|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pilgrim: Green Isle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter titled "Phase," what does Michael Sr. begin doing late at night?
(a) Going for long walks by himself.
(b) Having nightmares.
(c) Sleeping more soundly than usual.
(d) Smoking and drinking beer or whiskey.
2. After looking all over the bus terminal for Marianne, where does Patrick find her?
(a) Coming ouf of the restroom.
(b) Sleeping on a bench.
(c) Outside the terminal.
(d) She showed up at his apartment.
3. What does Abelove have to swallow his pride to do for the Co-Op?
(a) Scrub floors.
(b) Search for benefactors.
(c) Cook meals.
(d) Drum up business.
4. How many members of the Mulvaney family are there at the beginning of the story?
(a) Six, not counting pets.
(b) Sixteen, plus farm animals.
(d) Thirty-five, counting pets.
5. Which of the Mulvaney children is said to be the most natural Christian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrine think about her daughter after talking with Mrs. Bethune?
2. Why does Marianne like to do ironing?
3. What metaphor does Patrick use to explain what's happened to their father?
4. When Corrine and Judd visit Marianne what does the Co-Op Director, Abelove, say that upsets Corrine?
5. What happens when Marianne drops her garment bag?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)