|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pilgrim: Green Isle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Judd referred to as the caboose?
(a) No particular reason, it just sounded cute.
(b) Because the caboose was his favorite car on his train.
(c) Judd is the last child born to Corrine and Michael Mulvaney.
(d) Because he liked to play with trains.
2. What does Mike Jr. do after a fight with his father?
(a) He runs away from home.
(b) He beats up his father.
(c) He joins the Marines.
(d) He goes looking for Marianne.
3. How does Corrine feel about the Mt. Ephraim Country Club?
(a) It is too rich for their blood.
(b) It makes her uneasy, resentful, and angry.
(c) She loves going there.
(d) She wants to join.
4. Who is P.J.?
(a) Patrick Mulvaney.
(b) Corrine, who loved being in her PJ's.
(c) Papa John, Michael's father.
(d) Corrine's aunt, Penelope Josephine.
5. Who does Corrine depend on to tell her when there are problems or "situations" with her children?
(a) Michael Jr.
(c) Michael Sr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Marianne's horse?
2. What does Abelove say that makes Marianne cry more?
3. What do some of the people at the Co-Op suspect Abelove knows?
4. What does Michael say about Corrine's appearance?
5. Where does Patrick go in September 1976?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)