|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pilgrim: Green Isle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the question that might have been raised about Marianne's phone call for a ride home the day after the Valentine's Dance?
(a) There was no question to be raised.
(b) Marianne was supposed to be driven home by someone else.
(c) Marianne was supposed to be picked up later.
(d) Marianne was supposed to be home the night before.
2. How does Corrine say the country club discriminates against her family?
(a) They don't let them eat in the main dining room.
(b) They can't get in without dress clothing.
(c) They don't permit children in the dining room.
(d) She and Marianne cannot enter through the front door.
3. How does Judd find out what really happened to Marianne?
(a) His mother tells him.
(b) He finally asks his father and he tells him.
(c) He finally corners Mike and Mike tells him.
(d) Judd asks Marianne and she tells him.
4. Where does Patrick decide he is going to take Zachary Lundt to get revenge?
(a) None of the answers are correct.
(b) To the lake.
(c) Back to where Zach raped Marianne.
(d) To the sewage treatment plant.
5. What is meant by Pinch's laser-ray?
(a) It is a joking term Judd uses for Patrick's glasses.
(b) The way Patrick squints because his left eye is so weak.
(c) It is a toy Patrick was given at Christmas a long time ago.
(d) The nasty look he gives before he gets angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patrick suddenly remember as he drives with Zachary?
2. What does Michael say about Corrine's appearance?
3. Where does Patrick expect to capture Zachary Lundt?
4. When Patrick pretends to be an old friend of Zach's when he calls, what does Zach's mother say?
5. How many members of the Mulvaney family are there at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)