|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Huntsman: The Huntsman | The Huntsman: Plastica.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jill James?
(a) Marianne's best friend.
(b) The therapist Marianne is sent to see.
(c) Marianne's homeroom teacher.
(d) A friend of Corrine's from high school.
2. How does Corrine say the country club discriminates against her family?
(a) They don't permit children in the dining room.
(b) They don't let them eat in the main dining room.
(c) They can't get in without dress clothing.
(d) She and Marianne cannot enter through the front door.
3. What does Corrine find when she goes to pick up her husband after a late night call saying he couldn't drive home?
(a) Michael sleeping peacefully.
(b) Michael drunk and with injuries he got from a bar room fight.
(c) Michael playing pool with his buddies.
(d) Michael with another woman.
4. What does Judd realize as he listens to his heartbeat?
(a) That the brain needs the heart to survive.
(b) That the heart keeps the body alive.
(c) That one day he and everyone he loves will die.
(d) That the heart needs the brain for people to survive.
5. Who approaches Corrine at the post office?
(a) Rev. Earkin.
(c) Lydia Bethune.
(d) Mrs. Weidman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Corrine depend on to tell her when there are problems or "situations" with her children?
2. After looking all over the bus terminal for Marianne, where does Patrick find her?
3. What is Judd thinking as he listens to his heartbeat?
4. What is said about Judd as a baby?
5. How old is Corrine in the story she tells about December 1938?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)