|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Huntsman: The Huntsman | The Huntsman: Plastica.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woodcut make Patrick wonder about himself?
(a) Was he coded, like other males, to hunt and kill?
(b) Why did the man in the picture look like him?
(c) Would he ever be able to take a hunting trip to Canada?
(d) Was he no different than any other human being?
2. Why is Judd referred to as the caboose?
(a) Because the caboose was his favorite car on his train.
(b) No particular reason, it just sounded cute.
(c) Judd is the last child born to Corrine and Michael Mulvaney.
(d) Because he liked to play with trains.
3. Why does Patrick suddenly try to change?
(a) He realized he had no friends.
(b) His friends told him he was anti-social.
(c) He was going through a new phase in his life.
(d) A girl he liked said he was "icy-cold."
4. What does Judd notice about his father and the people around them at Patrick's graduation?
(a) That the people treated his father with respect.
(b) That his father looks so out of place among his friends.
(c) That his father doesn't want to talk to anyone.
(d) That the man who was once the center of attention was now treated like an invisible man.
5. What is Corrine's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say about Corrine's appearance?
2. What is said about Judd as a baby?
3. In the chapter "Plastica," what does Patrick tell Judd when he calls home?
4. Who does Corrine depend on to tell her when there are problems or "situations" with her children?
5. Who is Corrine almost engaged to before she meets Michael?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)