|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Huntsman: The Huntsman | The Huntsman: Plastica.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corrine find out that Marianne has been raped?
(a) The boy who raped her told her.
(b) Doctor Oakley told her.
(c) Mother's intuition.
(d) Marianne told her.
2. What happens when Judd asks Patrick what happened to Marianne?
(a) Patrick refuses to discuss it.
(b) Patrick is visibly upset and storms away in anger.
(c) Patrick admits she's had some trouble, but that she is okay now.
(d) Patrick gets angry and tells Judd to mind his own business.
3. What does Corrine find when she goes to pick up her husband after a late night call saying he couldn't drive home?
(a) Michael sleeping peacefully.
(b) Michael with another woman.
(c) Michael drunk and with injuries he got from a bar room fight.
(d) Michael playing pool with his buddies.
4. What happens when Judd asks his mother if Marianne is sick?
(a) Corrine says Marianne just had the flu.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Corrine says Marianne will be back at school soon.
(d) Corrine seemed in a hurry to get away before being asked more questions.
5. What does Michael say about Corrine's appearance?
(a) She needed to have her hair cut and styled.
(b) She should wear some makeup.
(c) All the answers are correct.
(d) She should buy some new clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marianne disturbed about "Feathers", their bird?
2. What does Mike Jr. do after a fight with his father?
3. When does Michael realize he is in love with Corrine?
4. How does Corrine feel about telling Michael about their daughter's rape?
5. How does the family refer to the word rape?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)