|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: Gone | The Huntsman: One by One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judd say about setting down the truth of this story?
(a) The story is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
(b) Most of the story is true, but he did fabricate some to make it interesting.
(c) This is a work of pure fiction.
(d) Judd got some information first hand, and some from memory and conversations with family members.
2. What does Corrine find when she goes to pick up her husband after a late night call saying he couldn't drive home?
(a) Michael drunk and with injuries he got from a bar room fight.
(b) Michael with another woman.
(c) Michael sleeping peacefully.
(d) Michael playing pool with his buddies.
3. Where does most of the story take place?
(a) High Point Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
(b) Five Point Road, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
(c) Chautauqua Valley Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
(d) High Point Farm, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
4. Who is Muffin?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A goat.
5. Who is Corrine almost engaged to before she meets Michael?
(a) Another young man staying at Schroon Lake for the summer.
(b) A friend from home named Jerry.
(c) A fellow college student named Jerry.
(d) A foreign exchange student.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Corrine feel about the Mt. Ephraim Country Club?
2. Who does Corrine depend on to tell her when there are problems or "situations" with her children?
3. Who approaches Corrine at the post office?
4. Who starts calling Mike Jr. "Mule"?
5. Who is P.J.?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)