|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: Gone | The Huntsman: One by One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judd think bothers his brother, Mike, the most about their sister's rape?
(a) Judd thinks Mike is taking the rape as a slap in his face.
(b) Judd thinks Mike is upset because no one talks about it.
(c) Judd thinks Mike is upset because he didn't protect her.
(d) Judd thinks Mike is upset because everyone is making such a big thing out of it.
2. How does Corrine feel about telling Michael about their daughter's rape?
(a) She wishes he would never have to know.
(b) She suspects he will blame her.
(c) She fears his anger at the bad news.
(d) She decides not to tell him.
3. Who is Jill James?
(a) Marianne's homeroom teacher.
(b) Marianne's best friend.
(c) The therapist Marianne is sent to see.
(d) A friend of Corrine's from high school.
4. Where does most of the story take place?
(a) High Point Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
(b) Five Point Road, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
(c) High Point Farm, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
(d) Chautauqua Valley Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
5. Who is P.J.?
(a) Papa John, Michael's father.
(b) Corrine's aunt, Penelope Josephine.
(c) Patrick Mulvaney.
(d) Corrine, who loved being in her PJ's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written about Patrick as a baby?
2. Where does Corrine learn her husband has been spending time?
3. How does the family refer to the word rape?
4. What is Judd thinking as he listens to his heartbeat?
5. What is the question that might have been raised about Marianne's phone call for a ride home the day after the Valentine's Dance?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)