|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: Gone | The Huntsman: One by One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrine think Michael is doing when he talks to an attorney?
(a) Planning a cival lawsuit against Zachary Lundt.
(b) Preparing a defense for what he plans to do.
(c) Planning to divorce her.
(d) Getting a will drawn up.
2. How does Corrine say the country club discriminates against her family?
(a) She and Marianne cannot enter through the front door.
(b) They don't let them eat in the main dining room.
(c) They don't permit children in the dining room.
(d) They can't get in without dress clothing.
3. How does Corrine feel about telling Michael about their daughter's rape?
(a) She decides not to tell him.
(b) She suspects he will blame her.
(c) She wishes he would never have to know.
(d) She fears his anger at the bad news.
4. What does Michael say about Corrine's appearance?
(a) She should wear some makeup.
(b) She needed to have her hair cut and styled.
(c) All the answers are correct.
(d) She should buy some new clothes.
5. What is written about Patrick Mulvaney's intelligence?
(a) He has a normal I.Q.
(b) He is a slow learner.
(c) He has an I.Q. of 151.
(d) He is a genious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Marianne's horse?
2. What is the question that might have been raised about Marianne's phone call for a ride home the day after the Valentine's Dance?
3. How does Judd find out what really happened to Marianne?
4. Where does Corrine learn her husband has been spending time?
5. What is written about Mike Jr. as a baby?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)