|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: Gone | The Huntsman: One by One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Mulvaney children is said to be the most natural Christian?
2. What words does Michael say at Schroon Lake that Corrine remembers twenty-four years later as she sits in Dr. Oakley's office?
(a) "Marry me. I'll love you forever."
(b) "Love me! I'm more than enough."
(c) "Stay with me forever."
(d) "Let's elope."
3. What does Judd say about the newspaper where he is editor?
(a) It is a good, decent, truth-telling paper.
(b) It is the best newspaper in the county.
(c) It is the only newspaper in town.
(d) It is a great place to get his start before moving on to a larger newspaper.
4. What is the name of Corrine Mulvaney's shop?
(a) Mt. Ephraim Antiques.
(b) High Point This and That.
(c) High Point Antiques.
(d) Chautauqua Valley Farm Antiques.
5. Where does most of the story take place?
(a) Five Point Road, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
(b) Chautauqua Valley Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
(c) High Point Farm, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
(d) High Point Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the Mulvaney family are there at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Corrine think about her daughter after talking with Mrs. Bethune?
3. Who approaches Corrine at the post office?
4. What is significant about the dress Marianne wears to the Valentine's Dance?
5. Where does Lydia Bethune say she has been seeing Marianne when she should have been in school?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)