|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: The Lovers | Family Pictures: Imminent Mortality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Corrine Mulvaney's shop?
(a) Mt. Ephraim Antiques.
(b) High Point Antiques.
(c) Chautauqua Valley Farm Antiques.
(d) High Point This and That.
2. Why is Judd referred to as the caboose?
(a) No particular reason, it just sounded cute.
(b) Because the caboose was his favorite car on his train.
(c) Because he liked to play with trains.
(d) Judd is the last child born to Corrine and Michael Mulvaney.
3. What is significant about the dress Marianne wears to the Valentine's Dance?
(a) Marianne sewed the dress herself.
(b) Marianne and her mother shopped for it together.
(c) The dress is an altered dress that had once been Corrine's.
(d) Her mother suprised her with the dress.
4. What words does Michael say at Schroon Lake that Corrine remembers twenty-four years later as she sits in Dr. Oakley's office?
(a) "Love me! I'm more than enough."
(b) "Marry me. I'll love you forever."
(c) "Stay with me forever."
(d) "Let's elope."
5. Who is P.J.?
(a) Papa John, Michael's father.
(b) Corrine's aunt, Penelope Josephine.
(c) Patrick Mulvaney.
(d) Corrine, who loved being in her PJ's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Marianne drops her garment bag?
2. Why is Della Rae considered a "dirty girl"?
3. When do Corrine and Michael first meet?
4. If it is not time at High Point Farm, what is it?
5. What is written about Patrick as a baby?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)