|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: The Lovers | Family Pictures: Imminent Mortality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Corrine and Michael first meet?
2. What is the name of Corrine Mulvaney's shop?
(a) High Point This and That.
(b) Mt. Ephraim Antiques.
(c) Chautauqua Valley Farm Antiques.
(d) High Point Antiques.
3. What words does Michael say at Schroon Lake that Corrine remembers twenty-four years later as she sits in Dr. Oakley's office?
(a) "Love me! I'm more than enough."
(b) "Marry me. I'll love you forever."
(c) "Stay with me forever."
(d) "Let's elope."
4. Why does Marianne like to do ironing?
(a) She doesn't like ironing at all.
(b) It gives her something to do.
(c) She takes pride in unwrinkled clothes.
(d) It is a time she can meditate and pray.
5. Who starts calling Mike Jr. "Mule"?
(a) His football coach.
(b) His soccer coach.
(c) A farmer.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrine think about her daughter after talking with Mrs. Bethune?
2. What does Michael say about Corrine's appearance?
3. What does Judd say about setting down the truth of this story?
4. What is written about Marianne as a baby?
5. Where does Lydia Bethune say she has been seeing Marianne when she should have been in school?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)