|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: The Lovers | Family Pictures: Imminent Mortality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written about Marianne as a baby?
(a) Marianne was a demanding baby.
(b) Marianne was a lively child.
(c) Marianne was their miracle baby; very easy going.
(d) Marianne was the largest baby.
2. Who does Corrine depend on to tell her when there are problems or "situations" with her children?
(a) Michael Jr.
(b) Michael Sr.
3. How does Corrine find out that Marianne has been raped?
(a) Marianne told her.
(b) The boy who raped her told her.
(c) Mother's intuition.
(d) Doctor Oakley told her.
4. How does Corrine feel about the Mt. Ephraim Country Club?
(a) She loves going there.
(b) It makes her uneasy, resentful, and angry.
(c) It is too rich for their blood.
(d) She wants to join.
5. Which of the Mulvaney children is said to be the most natural Christian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Corrine at the post office?
2. What does Corrine think about her daughter after talking with Mrs. Bethune?
3. How old is Corrine in the story she tells about December 1938?
4. If it is not time at High Point Farm, what is it?
5. What is written about Mike Jr. as a baby?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)