|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: Secrets | Family Pictures: The Revelation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Corrine's nickname?
2. What does Judd say about the newspaper where he is editor?
(a) It is a great place to get his start before moving on to a larger newspaper.
(b) It is the only newspaper in town.
(c) It is the best newspaper in the county.
(d) It is a good, decent, truth-telling paper.
3. If it is not time at High Point Farm, what is it?
4. What does Corrine say leads her mother and her to safety in the snow storm?
(a) Twinkle lights.
(c) A light from Heaven.
5. Why is Judd referred to as the caboose?
(a) Judd is the last child born to Corrine and Michael Mulvaney.
(b) Because the caboose was his favorite car on his train.
(c) Because he liked to play with trains.
(d) No particular reason, it just sounded cute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Corrine in the story she tells about December 1938?
2. Which of the Mulvaney children is said to be the most natural Christian?
3. Why is Della Rae considered a "dirty girl"?
4. What happens when Marianne drops her garment bag?
5. What does Judd say of his parents' relationship before things changed?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)