|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: Secrets | Family Pictures: The Revelation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marianne like to do ironing?
(a) She takes pride in unwrinkled clothes.
(b) She doesn't like ironing at all.
(c) It gives her something to do.
(d) It is a time she can meditate and pray.
2. What is the name of Corrine Mulvaney's shop?
(a) High Point Antiques.
(b) Mt. Ephraim Antiques.
(c) High Point This and That.
(d) Chautauqua Valley Farm Antiques.
3. What does Judd say about setting down the truth of this story?
(a) The story is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
(b) Most of the story is true, but he did fabricate some to make it interesting.
(c) This is a work of pure fiction.
(d) Judd got some information first hand, and some from memory and conversations with family members.
4. What does Michael say about Corrine's appearance?
(a) All the answers are correct.
(b) She should buy some new clothes.
(c) She needed to have her hair cut and styled.
(d) She should wear some makeup.
5. What is written about Patrick Mulvaney's intelligence?
(a) He has an I.Q. of 151.
(b) He is a genious.
(c) He has a normal I.Q.
(d) He is a slow learner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Corrine at the post office?
2. What does Judd say about the newspaper where he is editor?
3. Why is Della Rae considered a "dirty girl"?
4. Why is Judd referred to as the caboose?
5. How old is Corrine in the story she tells about December 1938?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)