|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: Secrets | Family Pictures: The Revelation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corrine say the country club discriminates against her family?
(a) She and Marianne cannot enter through the front door.
(b) They can't get in without dress clothing.
(c) They don't let them eat in the main dining room.
(d) They don't permit children in the dining room.
2. What is Corrine's nickname?
3. What is the question that might have been raised about Marianne's phone call for a ride home the day after the Valentine's Dance?
(a) Marianne was supposed to be picked up later.
(b) There was no question to be raised.
(c) Marianne was supposed to be driven home by someone else.
(d) Marianne was supposed to be home the night before.
4. What does Michael say about Corrine's appearance?
(a) She should wear some makeup.
(b) She should buy some new clothes.
(c) She needed to have her hair cut and styled.
(d) All the answers are correct.
5. What does the ringing of the cowbell signify to the Mulvaney family?
(a) Ringing the cowbell signals a phone call for someone who isn't in the house.
(b) Ringing the cowbell signals dinner.
(c) Ringing the cowbell signals an outing.
(d) Ringing the cowbell means the parents want to talk to the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Della Rae considered a "dirty girl"?
2. What do Marianne's parents give her on her sixteenth birthday that she now fears is broken?
3. How does Corrine feel about the Mt. Ephraim Country Club?
4. Why is Marianne disturbed about "Feathers", their bird?
5. What does Corrine say leads her mother and her to safety in the snow storm?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)