|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: Secrets | Family Pictures: The Revelation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Corrine in the story she tells about December 1938?
(d) She doesn't remember.
2. What does Michael say about Corrine's appearance?
(a) She needed to have her hair cut and styled.
(b) She should wear some makeup.
(c) All the answers are correct.
(d) She should buy some new clothes.
3. Who is Muffin?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A goat.
(d) A dog.
4. What does Judd say about setting down the truth of this story?
(a) Judd got some information first hand, and some from memory and conversations with family members.
(b) Most of the story is true, but he did fabricate some to make it interesting.
(c) This is a work of pure fiction.
(d) The story is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
5. What is the question that might have been raised about Marianne's phone call for a ride home the day after the Valentine's Dance?
(a) There was no question to be raised.
(b) Marianne was supposed to be picked up later.
(c) Marianne was supposed to be home the night before.
(d) Marianne was supposed to be driven home by someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judd say about the newspaper where he is editor?
2. Where does Lydia Bethune say she has been seeing Marianne when she should have been in school?
3. Who starts calling Mike Jr. "Mule"?
4. What is Corrine's nickname?
5. Where does most of the story take place?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)