|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hard Reckoning: On My Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abelove say about Marianne's relationship with the Co-Op?
(a) He wanted her to be manager of the gardens.
(b) He wanted to put her in charge of looking for benefactors.
(c) He wanted her to be an Associate Director.
(d) He wanted her to take charge of the kitchen.
2. When Patrick calls home in the chapter, "Reverse Prayer," what does he tell Judd he wants to do?
(a) Execute justice.
(b) Get sweet revenge.
(c) Get even.
(d) He wants an eye for an eye.
3. What does an elderly tenant have in the backyard of Judd's new home?
(a) A small garden.
(b) A rabbit pen.
(c) A coop of chickens.
(d) A rocking chair.
4. On the morning following her trip to the funeral, what does Abelove ask Marianne about Hewie?
(a) Why she asked him for a ride.
(b) What Hewie did to her.
(c) What Hewie said about him while they were away.
(d) If she loves Hewie.
5. How does the family refer to the word rape?
(a) As, "it".
(b) As, "The night the world changed".
(c) As, "You know what."
(d) They never spoke about it, ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marianne feel about Abelove?
2. What does Judd tell Patrick about their mother on Sunday mornings at church?
3. Where does Marianne work while she attends Kilburn College?
4. Where is Judd to pick up the guns after Patrick is finished with them?
5. When do Corrine and Michael first meet?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)