|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hard Reckoning: On My Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick need Judd to do to help him follow through with his plan?
(a) Get some fertilizer from the barn.
(b) Get a pistol from the nightstand beside their father's bed.
(c) Create an alibi for him.
(d) Get some guns from their gun cabinet.
2. How does Corrine find out that Marianne has been raped?
(a) Marianne told her.
(b) The boy who raped her told her.
(c) Doctor Oakley told her.
(d) Mother's intuition.
3. What does the ringing of the cowbell signify to the Mulvaney family?
(a) Ringing the cowbell signals a phone call for someone who isn't in the house.
(b) Ringing the cowbell signals dinner.
(c) Ringing the cowbell means the parents want to talk to the children.
(d) Ringing the cowbell signals an outing.
4. What is meant by Pinch's laser-ray?
(a) The nasty look he gives before he gets angry.
(b) It is a joking term Judd uses for Patrick's glasses.
(c) The way Patrick squints because his left eye is so weak.
(d) It is a toy Patrick was given at Christmas a long time ago.
5. When do Corrine and Michael first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Judd finally leave home?
2. Which of the Mulvaney children is said to be the most natural Christian?
3. Where does Marianne go after leaving the Co-Op?
4. What does Corrine think Michael is doing when he talks to an attorney?
5. To Judd, what does Patrick's request seem to be?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)