|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Family Pictures: The Penitent | Family Pictures: Ask Dad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corrine feel about the Mt. Ephraim Country Club?
(a) She loves going there.
(b) It makes her uneasy, resentful, and angry.
(c) She wants to join.
(d) It is too rich for their blood.
2. What statement does Marianne keep making about the night she was raped?
(a) She doesn't want to falsely accuse anyone.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) She insists she can't remember.
(d) She admits she was drinking.
3. What happens when Judd asks his mother if Marianne is sick?
(a) Corrine seemed in a hurry to get away before being asked more questions.
(b) Corrine says Marianne will be back at school soon.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Corrine says Marianne just had the flu.
4. What is the question that might have been raised about Marianne's phone call for a ride home the day after the Valentine's Dance?
(a) Marianne was supposed to be driven home by someone else.
(b) Marianne was supposed to be home the night before.
(c) There was no question to be raised.
(d) Marianne was supposed to be picked up later.
5. What does Judd say of his parents' relationship before things changed?
(a) Michael and Corrine were romantic.
(b) Michael and Corrine were indifferent to each other.
(c) Michael and Corrine liked to play jokes on each other.
(d) Michael and Corrine fought a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judd find out what really happened to Marianne?
2. Who is Jill James?
3. Why does Marianne like to do ironing?
4. What is the name of Marianne's horse?
5. Which of the Mulvaney children is said to be the most natural Christian?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)