|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Huntsman: The Handshake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick need Judd to do to help him follow through with his plan?
(a) Get some guns from their gun cabinet.
(b) Get a pistol from the nightstand beside their father's bed.
(c) Get some fertilizer from the barn.
(d) Create an alibi for him.
2. How does the family refer to the word rape?
(a) As, "You know what."
(b) They never spoke about it, ever.
(c) As, "it".
(d) As, "The night the world changed".
3. What does Corrine find when she goes to pick up her husband after a late night call saying he couldn't drive home?
(a) Michael with another woman.
(b) Michael drunk and with injuries he got from a bar room fight.
(c) Michael playing pool with his buddies.
(d) Michael sleeping peacefully.
4. What do Marianne's parents give her on her sixteenth birthday that she now fears is broken?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A lovely doll.
(c) A beautiful watch.
(d) A crystal vase.
5. Where does Corrine learn her husband has been spending time?
(a) Scroon Lake.
(b) Wolf's Head Lodge.
(c) The Country Club.
(d) Wolf's Head Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Michael Sr. greeted when he enters the Yankee Doodle Tap Room?
2. In the chapter titled "Phase," what does Michael Sr. begin doing late at night?
3. What does Marianne do when someone draws a nasty picture on the seat of her chair at school?
4. Why doesn't Judd recognize Patrick when they meet the night before Easter?
5. What do the brothers do for the first time before they part in the chapter titled, "The Handshake."
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)