|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Huntsman: The Handshake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marianne do when someone draws a nasty picture on the seat of her chair at school?
(a) She runs out of the room in embarrasment.
(b) She starts to cry.
(c) She gets angry and scribbles over it.
(d) Nothing, she doesn't see it.
2. How does the family refer to the word rape?
(a) As, "You know what."
(b) They never spoke about it, ever.
(c) As, "it".
(d) As, "The night the world changed".
3. What do Marianne's parents give her on her sixteenth birthday that she now fears is broken?
(a) A lovely doll.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A beautiful watch.
(d) A crystal vase.
4. Why does Marianne like to do ironing?
(a) It gives her something to do.
(b) She doesn't like ironing at all.
(c) She takes pride in unwrinkled clothes.
(d) It is a time she can meditate and pray.
5. What words does Michael say at Schroon Lake that Corrine remembers twenty-four years later as she sits in Dr. Oakley's office?
(a) "Love me! I'm more than enough."
(b) "Stay with me forever."
(c) "Let's elope."
(d) "Marry me. I'll love you forever."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael Mulvaney Sr. go in the chapter titled "Dignity?"
2. If it is not time at High Point Farm, what is it?
3. In the chapter titled "Reverse Prayer", what does Patrick say to Judd when he calls?
4. Where does Corrine learn her husband has been spending time?
5. When do Corrine and Michael first meet?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)