|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Huntsman: The Handshake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words does Michael say at Schroon Lake that Corrine remembers twenty-four years later as she sits in Dr. Oakley's office?
(a) "Love me! I'm more than enough."
(b) "Marry me. I'll love you forever."
(c) "Stay with me forever."
(d) "Let's elope."
2. How does the family refer to the word rape?
(a) As, "it".
(b) As, "The night the world changed".
(c) As, "You know what."
(d) They never spoke about it, ever.
3. In the chapter titled "Reverse Prayer", what does Patrick say to Judd when he calls?
(a) He confides in Judd that he hates college.
(b) He asks what happened to their father at the country club.
(c) He asks to speak to their mother.
(d) He asks for Judd's help.
4. How does Corrine find out that Marianne has been raped?
(a) Mother's intuition.
(b) Marianne told her.
(c) The boy who raped her told her.
(d) Doctor Oakley told her.
5. Where does Michael Mulvaney Sr. go in the chapter titled "Dignity?"
(a) To the store.
(b) Mt. Ephraim Country Club.
(c) To work.
(d) To Ithaca to visit Patrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patrick mean by "Chance follows design"?
2. Where is Judd to pick up the guns after Patrick is finished with them?
3. Where does Corrine learn her husband has been spending time?
4. How does Corrine feel about telling Michael about their daughter's rape?
5. What does Corrine find when she goes to pick up her husband after a late night call saying he couldn't drive home?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)