|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Huntsman: The Handshake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family refer to the word rape?
(a) As, "You know what."
(b) They never spoke about it, ever.
(c) As, "it".
(d) As, "The night the world changed".
2. What does Patrick mean by "Chance follows design"?
(a) No matter how you design something chance enters into it.
(b) Nothing is left to chance if it is carefully designed.
(c) You carefully plan something that looks like luck to an observer.
(d) First you design something then it's up to chance.
3. In the chapter titled "Reverse Prayer", what does Patrick say to Judd when he calls?
(a) He asks to speak to their mother.
(b) He confides in Judd that he hates college.
(c) He asks for Judd's help.
(d) He asks what happened to their father at the country club.
4. What do the brothers do for the first time before they part in the chapter titled, "The Handshake."
(a) They pray together.
(b) They hug.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) They promise to stay in touch.
5. How old is Corrine in the story she tells about December 1938?
(b) She doesn't remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrine think Michael is doing when he talks to an attorney?
2. What does Corrine find when she goes to pick up her husband after a late night call saying he couldn't drive home?
3. When does Michael realize he is in love with Corrine?
4. Where does Michael Mulvaney Sr. go in the chapter titled "Dignity?"
5. If it is not time at High Point Farm, what is it?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)