|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pilgrim: Rag-Quilt Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Judd thinking as he listens to his heartbeat?
(a) Every heatbeat is past and gone.
(b) That he had a strong heartbeat.
(c) That he had a loud heartbeat.
(d) That he wanted to be a doctor someday.
2. How does Judd feel about Patrick's plan?
(a) He thinks Patrick will change his mind.
(b) He's uncertain Patrick is strong enough to do it.
(c) He's afraid Patrick won't do it right.
(d) None of the answers are correct.
3. When Corrine and Judd visit Marianne what does the Co-Op Director, Abelove, say that upsets Corrine?
(a) Abelove says that all Marianne needs is faith in herself.
(b) Abelove says he wants Marianne to quit college and work more at the Co-Op.
(c) Abelove says Marianne is a very poor student.
(d) Abelove says he wants to marry Marianne.
4. How old is Judd when Patrick makes his request?
5. In the chapter, "The Assault," why does Michael Mulvaney go to Mort Lundt's house?
(a) He is angry because he believes Zachary, Mort's son, is the person who raped Marianne.
(b) He is out driving and just ends up there.
(c) Michael stops by there regularly to play cards with Mort.
(d) Mort is his good friend, and he wants to discuss what happened to Marianne with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abelove tell everyone at the Co-Op after they discover Marianne is gone?
2. What doesn't Marianne take with her?
3. When does Abelove discover that Marianne has left the Co-Op?
4. How does Patrick look upon Zachary Lundt?
5. To Judd, what does Patrick's request seem to be?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)