|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pilgrim: Rag-Quilt Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lundt do from another part of the house?
(a) Mrs. Lundt calls the police.
(b) Mrs. Lundt decides to take a nap.
(c) Mrs. Lundt calls their lawyer.
(d) Mrs. Lundt calls Corrine.
2. When does Abelove discover that Marianne has left the Co-Op?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Early evening.
(c) At dinner.
(d) Late in the day.
3. How does Patrick look upon Zachary Lundt?
(a) As a stupid kid who made a mistake.
(b) As their enemy.
(c) As a lab specimen.
(d) As a spoiled brat.
4. What does Abelove tell everyone at the Co-Op after they discover Marianne is gone?
(a) That she was finding herself.
(c) That she was visiting her family.
(d) That she needed a vacation.
5. What does one realize about Judd in the opening of the chapter, "Every Heartbeat?"
(a) He is a dreamer.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is sneaky.
(d) He is a lonely boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Judd, what does Patrick's request seem to be?
2. What does Judd realize as he listens to his heartbeat?
3. What words of Abelove's have a grimly prophetic tone?
4. What is Judd thinking as he listens to his heartbeat?
5. What happens when Michael sees Zachary Lundt?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)