|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pilgrim: Rag-Quilt Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Michael sees Zachary Lundt?
(a) Michael smiles and asks Zachary to talk to him.
(b) Michael pulls a knife and tries to stab Zachary.
(c) Michael asks Zachary if he raped Marianne.
(d) When Michael sees Zachary he is overcome with rage and attacks Zachary.
2. In the chapter, "Rag-Quilt Life," what does Marianne say before she leaves the Co-Op?
(a) That she will be back.
(d) That she needs a vacation.
3. What is Judd thinking as he listens to his heartbeat?
(a) That he had a strong heartbeat.
(b) That he had a loud heartbeat.
(c) Every heatbeat is past and gone.
(d) That he wanted to be a doctor someday.
4. How old is Judd when Patrick makes his request?
5. How does Judd feel about Patrick's plan?
(a) He's afraid Patrick won't do it right.
(b) He thinks Patrick will change his mind.
(c) None of the answers are correct.
(d) He's uncertain Patrick is strong enough to do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Corrine and Judd visit Marianne what does the Co-Op Director, Abelove, say that upsets Corrine?
2. What metaphor does Patrick use to explain what's happened to their father?
3. How does her roommate Felece-Marie react to Marianne's disappearance?
4. What words of Abelove's have a grimly prophetic tone?
5. What does one realize about Judd in the opening of the chapter, "Every Heartbeat?"
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)