|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pilgrim: Rag-Quilt Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one realize about Judd in the opening of the chapter, "Every Heartbeat?"
(a) He is a lonely boy.
(b) He is sneaky.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is a dreamer.
2. In the chapter, "Rag-Quilt Life," what does Marianne say before she leaves the Co-Op?
(a) That she needs a vacation.
(c) That she will be back.
3. What does Judd realize as he listens to his heartbeat?
(a) That the heart keeps the body alive.
(b) That one day he and everyone he loves will die.
(c) That the brain needs the heart to survive.
(d) That the heart needs the brain for people to survive.
4. How does Judd feel about Patrick's plan?
(a) He's uncertain Patrick is strong enough to do it.
(b) None of the answers are correct.
(c) He's afraid Patrick won't do it right.
(d) He thinks Patrick will change his mind.
5. How does Patrick look upon Zachary Lundt?
(a) As a lab specimen.
(b) As a spoiled brat.
(c) As their enemy.
(d) As a stupid kid who made a mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abelove tell everyone at the Co-Op after they discover Marianne is gone?
2. What is Judd thinking as he listens to his heartbeat?
3. What happens when Michael sees Zachary Lundt?
4. What metaphor does Patrick use to explain what's happened to their father?
5. In the chapter, "The Assault," why does Michael Mulvaney go to Mort Lundt's house?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)