|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pilgrim: Rag-Quilt Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Judd, what does Patrick's request seem to be?
(a) Something he didn't want to do.
(b) Something that brothers do for one another.
(c) A horrible thing.
(d) Something that only special friends do.
2. What does Judd realize as he listens to his heartbeat?
(a) That the heart needs the brain for people to survive.
(b) That the heart keeps the body alive.
(c) That one day he and everyone he loves will die.
(d) That the brain needs the heart to survive.
3. When does Abelove discover that Marianne has left the Co-Op?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Late in the day.
(c) At dinner.
(d) Early evening.
4. How old is Judd when Patrick makes his request?
5. What does Mrs. Lundt do from another part of the house?
(a) Mrs. Lundt calls their lawyer.
(b) Mrs. Lundt calls the police.
(c) Mrs. Lundt decides to take a nap.
(d) Mrs. Lundt calls Corrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Patrick look upon Zachary Lundt?
2. When Corrine and Judd visit Marianne what does the Co-Op Director, Abelove, say that upsets Corrine?
3. What is Judd thinking as he listens to his heartbeat?
4. What doesn't Marianne take with her?
5. What happens when Michael sees Zachary Lundt?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)