|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pilgrim: Rag-Quilt Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metaphor does Patrick use to explain what's happened to their father?
(a) Their father is a child who no one wants to play with.
(b) A frog whose life is sucked out of it by a giant water spider.
(c) Their father has fallen off his pedestal.
(d) Their father is a casualty of war.
2. How old is Judd when Patrick makes his request?
3. How does her roommate Felece-Marie react to Marianne's disappearance?
(a) Baffled and numb.
(b) She's happy she'll have the room to herself.
(c) Worry and concern.
(d) With anger.
4. What happens when Michael sees Zachary Lundt?
(a) Michael asks Zachary if he raped Marianne.
(b) Michael pulls a knife and tries to stab Zachary.
(c) Michael smiles and asks Zachary to talk to him.
(d) When Michael sees Zachary he is overcome with rage and attacks Zachary.
5. How does Judd feel about Patrick's plan?
(a) He thinks Patrick will change his mind.
(b) None of the answers are correct.
(c) He's uncertain Patrick is strong enough to do it.
(d) He's afraid Patrick won't do it right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abelove tell everyone at the Co-Op after they discover Marianne is gone?
2. To Judd, what does Patrick's request seem to be?
3. In the chapter, "Rag-Quilt Life," what does Marianne say before she leaves the Co-Op?
4. What does one realize about Judd in the opening of the chapter, "Every Heartbeat?"
5. What does Judd realize as he listens to his heartbeat?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)