1. Where does most of the story take place?
(a) Chautauqua Valley Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
(b) High Point Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
(c) Five Point Road, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
(d) High Point Farm, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
2. How many members of the Mulvaney family are there at the beginning of the story?
(a) Thirty-five, counting pets.
(b) Sixteen, plus farm animals.
(d) Six, not counting pets.
3. What does Judd say about the newspaper where he is editor?
(a) It is the only newspaper in town.
(b) It is a good, decent, truth-telling paper.
(c) It is the best newspaper in the county.
(d) It is a great place to get his start before moving on to a larger newspaper.
4. What is the name of Corrine Mulvaney's shop?
(a) Mt. Ephraim Antiques.
(b) High Point Antiques.
(c) Chautauqua Valley Farm Antiques.
(d) High Point This and That.
5. Why is Judd referred to as the caboose?
(a) Because he liked to play with trains.
(b) Judd is the last child born to Corrine and Michael Mulvaney.
(c) No particular reason, it just sounded cute.
(d) Because the caboose was his favorite car on his train.
This section contains 6,417 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)