Family Pictures: Storybook House | Family Pictures: The Doe
1. Where does most of the story take place?
(a) Chautauqua Valley Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
(b) Five Point Road, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
(c) High Point Farm, Mt. Ephraim, New York.
(d) High Point Farm, Chautauqua, New York.
2. How many members of the Mulvaney family are there at the beginning of the story?
(a) Six, not counting pets.
(c) Thirty-five, counting pets.
(d) Sixteen, plus farm animals.
3. What does Judd say about the newspaper where he is editor?
(a) It is a great place to get his start before moving on to a larger newspaper.
(b) It is the only newspaper in town.
(c) It is a good, decent, truth-telling paper.
(d) It is the best newspaper in the county.
4. What is the name of Corrine Mulvaney's shop?
(a) High Point This and That.
(b) Chautauqua Valley Farm Antiques.
(c) Mt. Ephraim Antiques.
(d) High Point Antiques.
5. Why is Judd referred to as the caboose?
(a) Because the caboose was his favorite car on his train.
(b) Judd is the last child born to Corrine and Michael Mulvaney.
(c) No particular reason, it just sounded cute.
(d) Because he liked to play with trains.
This section contains 6,417 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)