|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 49, who does Cadence learn paid for her trip to Europe?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunts.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
2. Where were funerals held for Gat, Mirren, and Jonathan?
(b) Cambridge and New York City.
(c) New York City and Boston.
3. In Chapter 60, what did Cadence's and Mirren's mothers want them to ask their grandfather for in summer 15?
(c) Christmas ornaments.
4. In Chapter 62, what time was the Clairmont cocktail hour during summer 15?
(a) 6 or 6:30.
(d) 5 or 5:30.
5. Who was on the island when the house burned?
(a) Harris and his daughters.
(b) The Sinclair women and their children.
(c) The staff.
(d) Cadence, Johnny, Gat, and Mirren.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 50, what candy does Mirren love?
2. At the end of Chapter 87, how old is Cadence?
3. In Chapter 45, how do the Liars get on the roof of Cuddledown?
4. In Chapter 40, who does the first grandchild in the story marry?
5. At the end of Chapter 52, what does Cadence hear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Mirren and Cadence have to hurry back to Cuddledown in Chapter 44?
2. In Chapter 58, what does Cadence remember doing and what does she realize about New Clairmont?
3. In Chapter 76, why is Cadence so upset?
4. In Chapter 82, what does Cadence decide she should have done two summers ago?
5. In Chapter 46, how are the days darker?
6. What does Cadence do with the Liars in Chapter 54?
7. In Chapter 41, what do Cadence and her grandfather do together?
8. In Chapter 50, why does Mirren tell Cadence that she lied?
9. In Chapter 67, what did Harris want Johnny to do and how did he threaten Johnny?
10. In Chapter 59, how does Johnny describe family relationships at the end of Chapter 59?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)