|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 69, what did Penny do?
(a) Broke dishes.
(b) Threw a wineglass.
(c) Pulled the tablecloth and dishes off the table.
(d) Stomped off.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 41, how many days does Cadence spend in bed with a headache?
3. In Chapter 42, what does Cadence remember telling her grandfather he could do with the animal statues?
(a) Sell them and donate the money.
(b) Donate them to a museum.
(c) Divide them up among the grandchildren.
(d) Divide them up among his daughters.
4. In Chapter 43, what is the topic of the book that Mirren is reading?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) Brigitte Bardot.
(d) Jane Goodall.
5. In Chapter 82, where did Cadence remember that Mirren wanted to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 85, what type of cakes do Bonnie and Liberty have for their birthday?
2. In Chapter 49, what are the aunts and Cadence's grandfather eating?
3. At the end of Chapter 49, where are Gat and Cadence when they kiss?
4. In Chapter 51, what are the Liars looking at in Mirren's bedroom?
5. In Chapter 53, what does Cadence give away?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 72, what plan did the Liars come up with when everyone but they were off the island?
2. In Chapter 47, why does Johnny say that he did not call or email after Cadence's accident?
3. In Chapter 80, how does Cadence tell the truth about her family?
4. In Chapter 45, what do the Liars discover and what do they do there?
5. In Chapter 67, what did Harris want Johnny to do and how did he threaten Johnny?
6. In Chapter 41, what do Cadence and her grandfather do together?
7. Why does Gat say that they burned down Clairmont?
8. In Chapter 46, how are the days darker?
9. In Chapter 59, how does Johnny describe family relationships at the end of Chapter 59?
10. Why do Mirren and Cadence have to hurry back to Cuddledown in Chapter 44?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)