|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 86, what does Cadence draw?
(a) Gat, Mirren, Johnny, and herself.
(b) Old Clairmont.
(c) Gat, Mirren, and Johnny.
(d) Fatima and Prince Philip.
2. In Chapter 59, who does Cadence find and talk to?
(d) Her mother.
3. In Chapter 45, what does Cadence say she will be remembered for doing at her eulogy?
(a) Winning the Nobel Prize and the Olympics.
(b) Inventing something clever.
(c) Writing bestsellers.
(d) Being a great actress.
4. In Chapter 61, what did Harris threaten to do with his money during summer 15?
(a) Leave it to Harvard.
(b) Fund a wing of a library.
(c) Build a homeless shelter.
(d) Donate it to a wildlife conservatory.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 41, how many days does Cadence spend in bed with a headache?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 67, who had the math grades for Harvard?
2. At the end of Chapter 55, what does Cadence get Mirren?
3. In Chapter 46, how many books are on the list of greatest novels ever written that Gat is reading?
4. In Chapter 66, who did Gat and Cadence hear arguing during summer 15?
5. In Chapter 84, where is the last place that Cadence sees Johnny, Mirren, and Gat?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 46, how are the days darker?
2. In Chapter 62, how is Cadence supposed to help her mother keep Windemere?
3. In Chapter 47, why does Johnny say that he did not call or email after Cadence's accident?
4. In Chapter 72, what plan did the Liars come up with when everyone but they were off the island?
5. In Chapter 45, what do the Liars discover and what do they do there?
6. Why does Gat say that they burned down Clairmont?
7. In Chapter 80, how does Cadence tell the truth about her family?
8. In Chapter 69, what did Harris say about the Sinclairs and his daughters?
9. In Chapter 61, what does Harris talk about doing, and why is it a threat?
10. Why do Mirren and Cadence have to hurry back to Cuddledown in Chapter 44?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)