|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, for what occasion does Cadence remember her dad giving her fairy-tale books?
(d) Valentine's Day.
2. In Chapter 30, what is Cadence's grandfather wearing?
(a) Khakis and a polo.
(b) Flannel pajamas.
(c) Plaid bathrobe.
(d) Jeans and a T-shirt.
3. How old was Cadence when her father ran off with another woman?
4. In Chapter 35, what is Gat doing when Cadence goes to Cuddledown after lunch?
(d) Putting music on a CD player.
5. In Chapter 7, who made s'mores?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of jewelry is Bess wearing in Chapter 24?
2. What did Cadence see Gat putting in an envelope in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 29, who does Carrie says wakes with nightmares?
4. In Chapter 14, how long was the trip to Europe that Cadence's father wanted to take her on?
5. At the end of Chapter 15, what is Cadence doing on a Saturday night?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 29, who does Cadence see in the middle of the night?
2. In Chapter 28, how does Cadence describe the way that her headache comes on?
3. In Chapter 7, who is Gat's girlfriend?
4. In Chapter 14, how does Cadence describe her trip with her father?
5. In Chapter 1, how does Cadence describe the Sinclairs?
6. How does Cadence describe her Aunt Bess in Chapter 24?
7. How does Cadence's family deal with loss, like having her grandmother die or her father leave?
8. What is Cadence's room like in Chapter 21?
9. In Chapter 14, what does Cadence's father decide they should do together?
10. In Chapter 5, when did Cadence and Gat start spending time together?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)