|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what are people in the Sinclair family not?
2. In Chapter 30, what is Cadence's grandfather wearing?
(a) Flannel pajamas.
(b) Khakis and a polo.
(c) Plaid bathrobe.
(d) Jeans and a T-shirt.
3. In Chapter 7, who made s'mores?
4. How are the Sinclairs described in Chapter 1?
(a) Intelligent and wise.
(b) Wealthy, slender, and good-looking.
(c) Well-educated and kind.
(d) Athletic, tall, and handsome.
5. In Chapter 28, what type of paper does Cadence remember she and Gat becoming obsessed with several summers ago?
(b) Card stock.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, who has to be reminded that Cadence does not remember half of summer 15?
2. In Chapter 16, for what occasion does Cadence remember her dad giving her fairy-tale books?
3. In Chapter 16, how old does Cadence remember she was when her dad gave her fairy-tale books?
4. In Chapter 11, when did Granny Tipper die?
5. What time do Cadence and her family eat supper in Chapter 37?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what story does Cadence's grandfather retell?
2. What project does Cadence start in Chapter 17, and how does she carry out her project?
3. In Chapter 1, how does Cadence describe the Sinclairs?
4. How does Cadence's family deal with loss, like having her grandmother die or her father leave?
5. In Chapter 14, how does Cadence describe her trip with her father?
6. In Chapter 27, how is Cadence's room at Windemere described?
7. In Chapter 25, where does Cadence meet up with Mirren, Johnny, and Gat, and what do they do?
8. In Chapter 39, why does Gat say that Cadence does not know him?
9. Who are Tipper and Harris Sinclair?
10. In Chapter 20, what plans are made for Cadence's summer vacation?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)