|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 72, what does Johnny remember they were going to tell everyone they were doing at Cuddledown when the fire started?
(b) Watching a movie.
(c) Playing a game.
(d) Out in the motor boat.
2. In Chapter 57, what is the mouseling given when he is sent off into the world?
(a) Dried fruit and jerky.
(b) Cheese and nuts.
(c) Blueberry and nuts.
(d) Money and references.
3. In Chapter 42, what does Cadence remember telling her grandfather he could do with the animal statues?
(a) Donate them to a museum.
(b) Divide them up among his daughters.
(c) Divide them up among the grandchildren.
(d) Sell them and donate the money.
4. In Chapter 45, what do the Liars eat their first afternoon on the roof?
(a) Egg salad sandwiches and potato chips.
(b) Cheese bread, berries, and cheese curls.
(c) Sweet bread, cheese, and berries.
(d) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cookies.
5. In Chapter 51, what is the name of the Nantucket doughnut shop the Liars say they went to?
(b) Frieda's Doughnuts.
(c) Bob's Doughnuts.
(d) Doughnuts and More.
6. In Chapter 63, what did Cadence's mother threaten to do during summer 15 if Cadence did not tell her grandfather that she loved Windemere?
(a) Send her to summer camp.
(b) Send her to band camp.
(c) Send her to Colorado with her father.
(d) Send her to dance school.
7. In Chapter 62, who had been saying during summer 15 that Windemere was too big for Penny and Cadence?
8. In Chapter 44, who is the author of the book that Cadence remember Gat giving her in summer 15?
(a) Marina Gioti.
(b) Nicholas Rossis.
(c) Jaclyn Moriarty.
(d) Evan Winter.
9. In Chapter 52, who comes to see Cadence when she has a migraine?
10. In Chapter 60, what did Cadence's and Mirren's mothers want them to ask their grandfather for in summer 15?
(a) Christmas ornaments.
11. At the beginning of Chapter 47, what is Johnny doing?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Digging in the sand.
(c) Laying on the porch.
(d) Building a Lego structure.
12. At the end of Chapter 75, how does Cadence describe Fatima and Prince Philip?
(a) Aging, wonderful dogs.
(b) Bouncy, beautiful dogs.
(c) Poor, dear, naughty dogs.
(d) Hyper, sweet dogs.
13. In Chapter 85, what type of cakes do Bonnie and Liberty have for their birthday?
(a) Ice cream and angel food.
(b) German chocolate and red velvet.
(c) Chocolate and vanilla.
(d) Apple cake and banana cake.
14. In Chapter 41, where do Cadence and her grandfather go?
(b) Oak Bluffs.
15. In Chapter 70, where does Johnny remember that Penny went during summer 15?
(c) Woods Hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 56, what is in an envelope from Gat?
2. In Chapter 40, what is wrong with the first grandchild in the story?
3. How much younger is Johnny than Cadence?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 58, what does Cadence remember seeing?
5. In Chapter 49, who does Cadence learn paid for her trip to Europe?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)