|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 59, who does Cadence find and talk to?
(c) Her mother.
2. In Chapter 69, who was to get the pearls?
3. At the end of Chapter 46, what is drawing flies?
(a) Lemonade spilled on the porch.
(b) Juice spilled in the bathroom.
(c) Overflowing wastebaskets.
(d) Food scraps in the kitchen.
4. In Chapter 70, what did Cadence, Mirren, Johnny, and Johnny drink before burning down Clairmont?
5. In Chapter 85, what type of cakes do Bonnie and Liberty have for their birthday?
(a) Ice cream and angel food.
(b) Apple cake and banana cake.
(c) Chocolate and vanilla.
(d) German chocolate and red velvet.
6. When Cadence came back to the house, where did she try to go?
(a) On the porch and through the door.
(b) Down the basement stairs and then up the stairwell to the upper floors.
(d) Front door.
7. In Chapter 76, why does Cadence go running out of Windemere?
(a) She is looking for the Liars.
(b) She's trying to block a memory.
(c) She wants someone to talk to.
(d) She realizes she killed Fatima and Prince Philip.
8. In Chapter 71 before Cadence persuaded Gat to act, how did he say they could communicate?
9. At the end of Chapter 57, what does the mouseling think he might do someday?
(a) Marry and have a family.
(b) Destroy his family.
(c) Burn down the palace.
(d) Become rich and famous.
10. How many bedrooms does Windemere have?
11. In Chapter 66, who did Gat and Cadence hear arguing during summer 15?
(a) Bonnie and Liberty.
(b) Penny, Bess, and Carrie.
(c) Their grandfather and Bess.
(d) Will and Taft.
12. At the beginning of Chapter 58, what does Cadence remember seeing?
(a) A boat coming to the island.
(b) A fire.
(c) Thunder clouds.
(d) The littles playing.
13. In Chapter 66 during summer 15, what did Gat and Cadence go get from Clairmont?
(b) Ice cream.
14. In Chapter 67, what did Grandfather threaten to do to Johnny during summer 15?
(a) Never allow him at Clairmont.
(b) Empty his college fund.
(c) Not allow him on the island.
(d) Disinherit him.
15. In Chapter 67, who had the math grades for Harvard?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 45, how do the Liars get on the roof of Cuddledown?
2. At the end of Chapter 49, where are Gat and Cadence when they kiss?
3. In Chapter 81, what area did Cadence douse with gasoline first?
4. In Chapter 42, what does Cadence remember telling her grandfather he could do with the animal statues?
5. At the end of Chapter 59, what does Johnny say that his grandfather got drunk on night after night during summer 15?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)