|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cadence in Chapter 58?
(a) Her bed.
(c) The swing.
(d) The porch.
2. In Chapter 60, what did Cadence's and Mirren's mothers want them to ask their grandfather for in summer 15?
(a) Christmas ornaments.
3. In Chapter 45, what do the Liars eat their first afternoon on the roof?
(a) Sweet bread, cheese, and berries.
(b) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cookies.
(c) Cheese bread, berries, and cheese curls.
(d) Egg salad sandwiches and potato chips.
4. In Chapter 80, who called the fire department?
5. In Chapter 73, what is Penny crocheting?
6. At the end of Chapter 46, what is drawing flies?
(a) Lemonade spilled on the porch.
(b) Overflowing wastebaskets.
(c) Juice spilled in the bathroom.
(d) Food scraps in the kitchen.
7. In Chapter 46, how many books are on the list of greatest novels ever written that Gat is reading?
8. How many bedrooms does Windemere have?
9. In Chapter 73, when did Cadence's mother stop telling her what happened summer 15 because Cadence never remembered what she said?
(a) Last summer.
(b) Last winter.
(c) Last fall.
(d) 2 years ago.
10. In Chapter 42, how many times did Cadence's grandfather ask her grandmother to marry him before she agreed?
11. In Chapter 40, who does the first grandchild in the story marry?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A stable boy.
(c) A cat.
(d) A mouse.
12. In Chapter 69, when was there a lunch at Clairmont?
(a) Late July.
(b) Early August.
(c) Mid July.
(d) Early July.
13. In Chapter 51, what is the name of the Nantucket doughnut shop the Liars say they went to?
(a) Frieda's Doughnuts.
(c) Bob's Doughnuts.
(d) Doughnuts and More.
14. At the beginning of Chapter 47, what is Johnny doing?
(a) Digging in the sand.
(b) Laying on the porch.
(c) Building a Lego structure.
(d) Reading a book.
15. In Chapter 61, what did Harris threaten to do with his money during summer 15?
(a) Build a homeless shelter.
(b) Leave it to Harvard.
(c) Fund a wing of a library.
(d) Donate it to a wildlife conservatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 57, what does the mouseling think he might do someday?
2. In Chapter 63, what did Cadence's mother threaten to do during summer 15 if Cadence did not tell her grandfather that she loved Windemere?
3. In Chapter 44, what does Mirren wear when she and Cadence go to Edgartown?
4. Where were funerals held for Gat, Mirren, and Jonathan?
5. In Chapter 65, what does the youngest daughter want her father to get for her in Cadence's story?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)