|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 - Truth: Chapters 80-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, how old does Cadence remember she was when her dad gave her fairy-tale books?
2. In Chapter 69, who was to get the pearls?
3. At the end of Chapter 33, what does Cadence's grandfather say he is supposed to give Gat?
(a) A statue.
(b) A flash drive.
(c) A book.
(d) A photograph.
4. In Chapter 61, what did Harris threaten to do with his money during summer 15?
(a) Fund a wing of a library.
(b) Build a homeless shelter.
(c) Donate it to a wildlife conservatory.
(d) Leave it to Harvard.
5. In Chapter 6, during Summer 15, how much later did Cadence arrive than the others at the island?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Cadence's mother serve for dinner when Cadence's grandfather comes to visit?
2. At the end of Chapter 59, what does Johnny say that his grandfather got drunk on night after night during summer 15?
3. At the end of Chapter 69, what did Penny do?
4. At the end of Chapter 49, where are Gat and Cadence when they kiss?
5. In Chapter 22, who calls and asks if Cadence is a drug accident?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)