|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - Look a Fire: Chapters 64-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, who comes to the dock when Cadence, her mother, and Aunt Carrie pull in?
(a) The staff.
(b) Will, Taft, Liberty, and Bonnie.
(c) Mirren, Johnny, and Gat.
(d) Aunt Bess and Granddad.
2. How many houses on the island in Chapter 9 have full attics?
3. How old is Cadence?
(a) Nearly 18.
(b) Almost 16.
4. At the end of Chapter 59, what does Johnny say that his grandfather got drunk on night after night during summer 15?
5. What type of jewelry is Bess wearing in Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how long was the trip to Europe that Cadence's father wanted to take her on?
2. In Chapter 16, in the story that Cadence tells, how many daughters does the king have?
3. In Chapter 44, who is the author of the book that Cadence remember Gat giving her in summer 15?
4. In Chapter 24, how old are the twins, Bonnie and Liberty?
5. At the end of Chapter 33, what does Cadence's grandfather say he is supposed to give Gat?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)