|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Summer Seventeen: Chapter 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cadence live?
(a) Rhode Island.
2. What does Cadence's mother give her for breakfast in Chapter 30?
(a) Oatmeal and strawberries.
(b) Pancakes and blueberry syrup.
(c) Raspberry scones and bacon.
(d) Waffles and blackberries.
3. How are the Sinclairs described in Chapter 1?
(a) Wealthy, slender, and good-looking.
(b) Athletic, tall, and handsome.
(c) Well-educated and kind.
(d) Intelligent and wise.
4. After Cadence hit her head in Chapter 12, how long did she have to spend in the hospital?
(a) A few days.
(b) Several days.
(c) A week and a half.
(d) A week.
5. In Chapter 12, when did Cadence go swimming at the beach alone?
(a) Early-August summer 15
(b) Mid-July summer 15.
(c) Early July summer 15.
(d) Late July summer 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how long was the trip to Europe that Cadence's father wanted to take her on?
2. In Chapter 8, in what religion was Gat's mother raised?
3. In Chapter 16, in the story that Cadence tells, how much does the king's eldest daughter love him?
4. In Chapter 7, who made s'mores?
5. In Chapter 28, what does Cadence imagine starts the pain in her head?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)