|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Summer Seventeen: Chapter 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Cadence hit her head in Chapter 12, how long did she have to spend in the hospital?
(a) A week.
(b) Several days.
(c) A week and a half.
(d) A few days.
2. In Chapter 24, how old are the twins, Bonnie and Liberty?
(b) Nearly 15.
(d) Almost 14.
3. In Chapter 1, what are people in the Sinclair family not?
4. In Chapter 32, when does Gat suggest that he and Cadence try to start over in their relationship?
(a) Right then.
(b) After dinner.
(c) After lunch.
(d) The next day.
5. In Chapter 19, what does Cadence's mother serve for dinner when Cadence's grandfather comes to visit?
(b) Roast chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, when did Granny Tipper die?
2. In Chapter 30, what is Cadence's grandfather wearing?
3. In Chapter 25, what does Mirren say is the name of her boyfriend?
4. In Chapter 28, what does Cadence imagine starts the pain in her head?
5. At the end of Chapter 15, what is Cadence doing on a Saturday night?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)