|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Summer Seventeen: Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, during Summer 15, how much later did Cadence arrive than the others at the island?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) A week.
2. In Chapter 13, how long did Cadence say that the pain in her head started after the accident?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 8 days.
3. In Chapter 3, how many houses did Tipper and Harris Sinclair build on their private island?
4. In Chapter 12, where might Cadence have hit her head?
(b) Big rocks.
5. What type of dogs do Cadence and her mother have in Chapter 2?
(a) Black labradors.
(b) English sheepdogs.
(c) Golden retrievers.
(d) German shepherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Cadence?
2. In Chapter 12, what game had Cadence, Johnny, Gat, and Mirren been playing at Red Gate?
3. In Chapter 10, what snack did Cadence's grandfather remember buying her for the first time at a baseball game when she was four?
4. In Chapter 26, where does Cadence notice that Gat has a mole?
5. In Chapter 1, what are people in the Sinclair family not?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)