|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Vermont: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Sinclairs live in the summertime?
(a) Private island off the coast of Rhode Island.
(b) Private island off the coast of Massachusetts.
(c) Private island off the coast of Connecticut.
(d) Private island off the coast of Maine.
2. In Chapter 17, what does Cadence send Johnny?
(a) Colored pencils.
(b) Striped mittens.
(c) Striped scarf.
(d) The Brown Fairy Book.
3. In Chapter 4, how old was Cadence when Gat started coming to Beechwood?
4. In Chapter 13, how long did Cadence say that the pain in her head started after the accident?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
5. In Chapter 12, where might Cadence have hit her head?
(b) Big rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many houses on the island in Chapter 9 have full attics?
2. In Chapter 11, when did Granny Tipper die?
3. In Chapter 10, what snack did Cadence's grandfather remember buying her for the first time at a baseball game when she was four?
4. After Cadence hit her head in Chapter 12, how long did she have to spend in the hospital?
5. In Chapter 14, what two places did Cadence write to Mirren from?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)