|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Vermont: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, when did Granny Tipper die?
(a) 8 months before summer 15.
(b) During summer 15.
(c) 5 months before summer 15.
(d) 4 months after summer 15.
2. In Chapter 14, where had Cadence's father been?
(b) New Mexico.
3. In Chapter 20, how long is Cadence going to be able to spend at Beechwood?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) All summer.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. In Chapter 12, what game had Cadence, Johnny, Gat, and Mirren been playing at Red Gate?
5. In Chapter 17, what does Cadence send Mirren?
(b) The Crimson Fairy Book.
(c) Watercolor paints.
(d) The Blue Fairy Book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what type of dancer was Gat's girlfriend?
2. In Chapter 5, how old was Cadence when she and Gat took out the small motorboat alone?
3. At the end of Chapter 15, what is Cadence doing on a Saturday night?
4. In Chapter 12, where might Cadence have hit her head?
5. In Chapter 16, in the story that Cadence tells, how many daughters does the king have?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)