|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Summer Seventeen: Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 41, what is the name of Cadence's grandfather's lawyer?
(a) William Cummings.
(b) Andrew Mason.
(c) Richard Thatcher.
(d) Edgar Watson.
2. In Chapter 25, what color T-shirt is Gat wearing?
3. In Chapter 16, for what occasion does Cadence remember her dad giving her fairy-tale books?
(b) Valentine's Day.
4. In Chapter 34, which of Cadence's cousin's has braces?
5. What type of jewelry is Bess wearing in Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, in what religion was Gat's mother raised?
2. In Chapter 20, how long is Cadence going to be able to spend at Beechwood?
3. In Chapter 8, what time did Gat call Cadence's name?
4. In Chapter 7, where did Gat say that he went on a volunteer trip the winter before?
5. What time do Cadence and her family eat supper in Chapter 37?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)