|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - Look a Fire: Chapters 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 63, what did Cadence's mother threaten to do during summer 15 if Cadence did not tell her grandfather that she loved Windemere?
(a) Send her to Colorado with her father.
(b) Send her to summer camp.
(c) Send her to band camp.
(d) Send her to dance school.
2. How many bedrooms does Windemere have?
3. In Chapter 36, where does Gat say that he wants to visit in Rome?
(a) Baths of Caracalla.
(c) Sistine Chapel.
4. At the end of Chapter 34, where do Will and Taft go?
(a) Big beach.
(b) Red Gate.
(c) New Clairmont.
(d) Tiny beach.
5. Who was on the island when the house burned?
(a) The staff.
(b) Harris and his daughters.
(c) The Sinclair women and their children.
(d) Cadence, Johnny, Gat, and Mirren.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what does Cadence send Mirren?
2. For summer 17, where does Cadence's father want to take her?
3. In Chapter 16, in the story that Cadence tells, how much does the king's eldest daughter love him?
4. At the end of Chapter 59, what does Johnny say that his grandfather got drunk on night after night during summer 15?
5. In Chapter 38, what is Cadence doing with Mirren, Johnny, and Gat at midnight?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)