Part 1 - Welcome: Chapters 1-5
1. In Chapter 1, what are people in the Sinclair family not?
2. How are the Sinclairs described in Chapter 1?
(a) Intelligent and wise.
(b) Well-educated and kind.
(c) Athletic, tall, and handsome.
(d) Wealthy, slender, and good-looking.
3. Where do the Sinclairs live in the summertime?
(a) Private island off the coast of Maine.
(b) Private island off the coast of Connecticut.
(c) Private island off the coast of Massachusetts.
(d) Private island off the coast of Rhode Island.
4. Where does Cadence live?
(a) Rhode Island.
5. How old is Cadence?
(b) Nearly 18.
(d) Almost 16.
6. In Chapter 2, what color is Cadence's hair?
7. How old was Cadence when her father ran off with another woman?
8. What type of dogs do Cadence and her mother have in Chapter 2?
(a) English sheepdogs.
(b) German shepherds.
(c) Black labradors.
(d) Golden retrievers.
9. What vehicle did Cadence's father take when he left?
This section contains 3,578 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)