1. Where do Kira and her family arrive at the beginning of this book?
2. What is the relationship between Victor and Kira?
3. Maria and Vasili's family can best be described as ______?
4. What does Victor study?
5. How are Vasili and Alexander similar before the revolution?
They were both wealthy and ended up losing most of their possessions.
6. What does Kira say she wants to do with her life?
Become an engineer.
7. How does Victor respond to Kira's plans for her life?
He says that women are needed in other areas.
This section contains 4,402 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)