|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marina's next-door neighbor?
(a) Mr. Harris.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr. Gono.
(d) Mr. Zuni.
2. What animal does the family car hit on the way to the wedding in "Wedding"?
(a) An antelope.
(b) A dog.
(c) A moose.
(d) A deer.
3. Who is the translator that translates the messages from the groom's family in "Wedding"?
4. Which of her friends does Darling say taught her to wear makeup and has a weave in “This Film Contains Some Disturbing Images”?
5. Where are Darling and her friends going in “Hitting Crossroads"?
(a) To a rock concert.
(b) To the White Horse Tavern.
(c) To the Crossroads Mall.
(d) To Darling's mother's house.
6. What is the name of the kid who got school closed down on the last day in “Hitting Crossroads"?
7. What time is it when the car hits an animal in "Wedding"?
8. Who is driving the car in “Hitting Crossroads"?
9. Where is Kojo from?
10. How long ago did Darling begin working at a housecleaner in "My America"?
(a) Two years ago.
(b) One week ago
(c) Two days ago.
(d) Two weeks ago.
11. Who is the cousin that Darling describes living with in "Destroyedmichygen"?
12. What is the name of the groom in "Wedding"?
13. What is the name of NaSandi's son?
14. What does Darling call Uncle Kojo behind his back in "My America"?
(b) Vasco da Gama.
15. Who is the grocery store manager where Darling works in "My America"?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what narrative perspective is "How They Lived" related?
2. What is the name of the woman in the blue dress's niece that is a bridesmaid in "Wedding"?
3. Where is the wedding that Darling is going to attend in "Wedding"?
4. Who is the former housekeeper where Darling works in "My America"?
5. Darling says in "Wedding" that school is so easy in America even what could pass?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)