|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the groom in "Wedding"?
2. What animal does the family car hit on the way to the wedding in "Wedding"?
(a) A moose.
(b) A deer.
(c) A dog.
(d) An antelope.
3. Where do Darling and her friends go to try on clothing in “Hitting Crossroads"?
(d) J.C. Penney.
4. What color are the stripes of the flag on the coffin in "For Real"?
(a) Black, red, yellow, and green.
(b) White, black, and red.
(c) Orange, red, and yellow.
(d) Green, yellow, and orange.
5. Where is Darling living in "Angel"?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Cleveland, Ohio.
(c) Kalamazoo, Michigan.
(d) New York, New York.
6. Who has called Aunt Fostalina's house in “This Film Contains Some Disturbing Images”?
(b) Darling's mother.
(c) Darling's father.
7. Where has Aunt Fostalina bought a house for Mother of Bones and Darling's mother in "Angel"?
(a) South Africa.
8. What fruit does Darling eat that reminds her of home in "Angel"?
(a) A persimmon.
(b) A guava.
(c) A banana.
(d) An apple.
9. What musical celebrity does Darling express disdain for in “Hitting Crossroads"?
(a) Whitney Houston.
(b) Britney Spears.
10. What does Darling say the last book she read was in “Hitting Crossroads"?
(b) The Sun Also Rises.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) The Old Man and the Sea.
11. What does Darling describe Aunt Fostalina doing while watching TV in "Destroyedmichygen"?
(b) Eating pizza.
(c) Folding laundry.
(d) Drinking wine.
12. How did NaSandi's son die?
(a) He was shot by soldiers.
(b) He was eaten by a crocodile.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He was hit by a lorry truck.
13. Who has brought Darling fruit from home in "Angel"?
14. Who had to take his siter Netsai out of school in order to come to America?
(a) Mr. Gono.
15. What does Darling describe as her favorite part about Heavenway in "For Real"?
(a) The stone angels looking down on the graves.
(b) The green grass.
(c) The crosses bearing the names of the dead.
(d) The wreaths of flowers sitting on the graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Darling compares TK to Will Smith in what movie in "Angel"?
2. How old is Darling in "Angel"?
3. How does Darling describe her process of aquiring an American accent in "Angel"?
4. Darling says in "Wedding" that school is so easy in America even what could pass?
5. To whom does Darling describe her mother taking her get her to smoke from a gourd before she left for America in "Destroyedmichygen"?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)