1. From what narrative perspective is We Need New Names related?
2. What road is Darling not supposed to cross with her friends in "Hitting Budapest"?
3. What is the name of Bastard's little sister that he is supposed to be watching in "Hitting Budapest"?
4. Why does Darling cross into Budapest in "Hitting Budapest"?
To steal guavas.
5. What does Darling claim the women of the village are always busy with in "Hitting Budapest"?
"Hair and talk."
6. How do the children respond when Sbho asks in "Hitting Budapest," "Who discovered the way to India?"
"Vasco da Gama."
This section contains 4,241 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)