|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "How They Lived," "My America," and "Writing on the Wall".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fat Mangena say they are building in "Country-Game"?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
2. Where are Aunt Fostalina's two jobs?
(a) At a hospital and a nursing home.
(b) At a bakery and at an art museum.
(c) At a school and at a hospital.
(d) At a bank and at a florist.
3. "How They Appeared" begins with the line, "They did not come to Paradise. Coming would mean that they were" what?
4. Who discovers Darling and her friends when they are preparing to remove Chipo's stomach in "We Need New Names"?
(a) Darling's mother.
(c) Mother of Bones.
5. Where does Aunt Fostalina go to see to Tshaka Zulu in “Hitting Crossroads"?
(a) Rose Hill nursing home.
(b) Shadybrook nursing home.
(c) Heavenway nursing home.
(d) Jackson Heights nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Darling she abandoned her home, leading Darling to smash her computer, in "Writing on the Wall"?
2. Who sends Darling a text message to say she has had sex with her boyfriend in "Writing on the Wall"?
3. Why do the women suggest the groom has married the bride when they gossip in the restroom in "Wedding"?
4. Who is driving the car in “Hitting Crossroads"?
5. MaS'banda has gotten the children to come to Shanghai to find what man in "Country-Game"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)