|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Darling on the Mountain".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Chipo in "Hitting Budapest"?
2. Who is the old blind man that Darling passes on her way to church in "Darling on the Mountain"?
(d) Mr. Gono.
3. Why does Darling say that people believe she is possessed in "Darling on the Mountain"?
(a) Because she suffers from epilepsy.
(b) Because her mother isn't properly buried.
(c) Because her grandfather is not properly buried.
(d) Because she suffers from schizophrenia.
4. Where is the woman from that asks to take the children's picture in "Hitting Budapest"?
(d) New York.
5. What does Darling describe having done to the picture of Jesus on Mother Jones's calendar in "Darling on the Mountain"?
(a) She drew a cross over the face.
(b) She painted the eyes blue.
(c) She drew an X over the face.
(d) She painted the eyes brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darling say Chipo's baby will be in "Hitting Budapest"?
2. What road is Darling not supposed to cross with her friends in "Hitting Budapest"?
3. What is the name of Annamaria's son?
4. From what narrative perspective is We Need New Names related?
5. What does Mother of Bones do every morning?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)