|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Country-Game" and "Real Change".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the children call out for the man that MaS'banda sent them to find in Shanghai, they learn that he has gone where in "Country-Game"?
(a) To the United States.
(b) To Botswana.
(c) To Zambia.
(d) To South Africa.
2. How does Darling say she feels about going to church in "Darling on the Mountain"?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She looks forward to it every week.
(c) She does not really like it.
(d) She misses it.
3. The children place posters on every shack in the village except for whose in "Real Change"?
(c) Mother of Bones's.
4. What are Bornfree and Messenger carrying when they pass Darling on her way to church in "Darling on the Mountain"?
5. What does Darling claim the women of the village are always busy with in "Hitting Budapest"?
(a) "Cooking and cleaning."
(b) "Working and praying."
(c) "Selling and buying."
(d) "Hair and talk."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Darling cross into Budapest in "Hitting Budapest"?
2. On what day of the month do the posters remind people to vote in "Real Change"?
3. What is the name of Annamaria's son?
4. What is the name of the cemetery at the edge of Paradise?
5. What does Darling describe everywhere in Shanghai in "Country-Game"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)