Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Mary Katherine believe is entitled to own the nicest house in the village?
a) Her uncle.
c) Her childhood friend.
d) Her sister.
2. How does Mrs. Wright come across in Chapter 2?
a) As ignorant.
b) As immature.
c) As uptight.
d) As rude.
3. What do Constance's guests suggest she buy in Chapter 2?
a) A new china set.
b) Some self-help books.
c) A radio.
d) Some new clothes.
4. What does Merricat's uncle rely on to get around?
a) A wheelchair.
b) A zimmerframe.
d) A cane.
5. What does Charles try to talk to Merricat about?
This section contains 933 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)