|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman called Ethel tell some children outside the Blackwoods' house?
(a) That the Blackwood sisters are dead.
(b) That the Blackwood sisters hunt children.
(c) That the Blackwood sisters have magic powers.
(d) That the Blackwood sisters torture small animals.
2. What does Julian say should have been poisoned with the arsenic?
(a) The potatoes.
(b) The salad.
(c) The rarebit.
(d) The apple jelly.
3. How does Julian describe Charles?
(a) As confused.
(b) As naive.
(c) As rude.
(d) As dishonest.
4. What does Constance give to Charles in Chapter 6?
(a) Julian's shoes.
(b) Her father's watch.
(c) A key to the gate.
(d) The library books.
5. What does Merricat wrap around Constance in Chapter 8?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A tablecloth.
(c) Julian's shawl.
(d) A jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merricat consider replacing her father's book in the tree with?
2. What is Julian working on in Chapter 5?
3. What does Charles do while the house is on fire?
4. Who is Jonas?
5. Who does Julian often mistake Constance for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)