|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Merricat does when she wakes up in the morning in Chapter 10?
(a) Checks that the door is locked.
(b) Kisses her good luck charm.
(c) Lets Jonas outside.
(d) Makes tea for Constance.
2. What does Merricat imagine her buried baby teeth might someday turn into?
(a) Cherry trees.
3. Where does Charles sit at dinner?
(a) On the porch.
(b) At the kitchen counter.
(c) In the girls' father's chair.
(d) In Merricat's spot.
4. Which of the following is not a song that Constance plays in Chapter 6?
(a) "Over the Sea to Skye."
(b) "I Saw a Lady."
(c) "A Vision in the Valley."
(d) "Flow Gently, Sweet Afton."
5. What does Merricat's uncle talk about in Chapter 2?
(a) Going to church.
(b) An argument with his brother.
(c) Travelling in Europe.
(d) An insurance policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Merricat compare her house, now that it is burned and damaged?
2. Who does Julian often mistake Constance for?
3. What stopped Merricat's mother from going to the summer house?
4. What does Constance bake in Chapter 7?
5. What does Charles examine in the drawing room in Chapter 6?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)