|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merricat notice about Constance in Chapter 8?
(a) Constance is in a bad mood.
(b) Constance's eyes are red.
(c) Constance is limping.
(d) Constance is well made-up.
2. How old is Mary Katherine in Chapter 1?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Sixteen years old.
(d) Seventeen years old.
3. What do the Blackwood girls do on Mondays?
(a) Tidy the house.
(b) Tend to the lawn.
(c) Write letters to family.
4. What does Merricat notice as she watches Constance and Charles talk?
(a) That Charles doesn't listen to what Constance says.
(b) That Charles is bossing Constance around.
(c) That Constance is not shy around him.
(d) That they act like they are in love.
5. What does Julian worry about Charles seeing?
(a) John's expensive jewelry.
(b) Julian's papers.
(c) What's inside the safe.
(d) Julian's best suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason is given in Chapter 4 for why people used to come up to the Blackwood house?
2. What does Constance play in Chapter 6?
3. Besides the library, where did Mary Katherine usually stop when she went to the village?
4. Why didn't Charles ever visit the girls before?
5. Why is Constance expecting Helen Clarke to come by the house in Chapter 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)