|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say he wants to go through in Chapter 6?
(a) Merricat's father's will.
(b) Constance's preserves.
(c) Merricat's father's clothes.
(d) Julian's book.
2. Which room of the house does Merricat hate to go in?
(a) The dining room.
(b) Her father's study.
(c) Her mother's bedroom.
(d) The cellar.
3. What does the stranger who comes to the house in Chapter 4 call from outside?
(a) That he is with the press.
(b) That he is looking for Constance.
(c) That he is a police officer.
(d) That he is looking for Julian.
4. What is the weather like in Chapter 4?
5. Which of the following describes Julian's doctor in Chapter 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merricat say the long field looks like in Chapter 4?
2. What do Merricat and Constance find Charles doing in the kitchen in Chapter 5?
3. What does Charles find which Merricat had burried?
4. How does Merricat refer to Charles in Chapter 7?
5. Which of the following is not one of Merricat's powerful words?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)