|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stella treat Mary Katherine?
(c) With generosity.
(d) With distain.
2. How old is Mary Katherine in Chapter 1?
(a) Fifteen years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Eighteen years old.
(d) Seventeen years old.
3. What is the weather like in Chapter 4?
4. What does Constance do on Saturdays?
(a) Works in her garden.
(b) Goes to town.
(c) Reads on the porch.
(d) Walks to the neighbors'.
5. What do Constance's guests encourage her to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Enter a baking contest.
(b) Go see a doctor.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Re-enter society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merricat imagine her buried baby teeth might someday turn into?
2. What does Julian say should have been poisoned with the arsenic?
3. What do Merricat and Constance find Charles doing in the kitchen in Chapter 5?
4. What does Merricat's uncle rely on to get around?
5. What do Constance's guests suggest she buy in Chapter 2?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)