|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the Blackwoods' orchard?
(a) A dozen peach and plum trees.
(b) A few tree stumps.
(c) Four apple trees.
(d) Six cherry trees.
2. What is the name of Julian's doctor?
(a) Dr. Davis.
(b) Dr. Levy.
(c) Dr. Ames.
(d) Dr. Mason.
3. What did the murdered Blackwoods have for dessert before their deaths?
4. What reason is given in Chapter 4 for why people used to come up to the Blackwood house?
(a) To collect money owed to them.
(b) To drop food off for the Blackwoods.
(c) To visit Merricat's parents.
(d) To catch a glimpse of Constance.
5. On which days did Mary Katherine routinely go to the village?
(a) Mondays and Fridays.
(b) Tuesdays and Fridays.
(c) Wednesdays and Saturdays.
(d) Tuesdays and Sundays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Constance's guests suggest she buy in Chapter 2?
2. What do the Blackwood girls do on Mondays?
3. How old is Mary Katherine in Chapter 1?
4. What does Merricat recite facts about to Charles?
5. What does Constance want to wear in Chapter 5?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)