|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Constance's relationship to the man who comes to call in Chapter 4?
(a) They are former lovers.
(b) They are childhood friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are employer and employee.
2. What kind of day does Merricat say are ending for her?
(a) Dull days.
(b) Slow days.
(c) Carefree days.
(d) Happy days.
3. How many years has it been since the Blackwell family died?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Eight years.
4. What does the stranger who comes to the house in Chapter 4 call from outside?
(a) That he is a police officer.
(b) That he is looking for Julian.
(c) That he is looking for Constance.
(d) That he is with the press.
5. What does Merricat check for damage on the Blackwood property?
(a) The tractor.
(b) The shed.
(c) The fence.
(d) The birdbath.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months have the library books been sitting on the shelf in Chapter 1?
2. What does Merricat find near the creek in Chapter 4?
3. What does Merricat hope would happen to the people who come to her house uninvited?
4. Where does Mary Katherine imagine her house being in Chapter 1?
5. What does Mrs. Donell say about Katherine's family?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)