|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merricat consider replacing her father's book in the tree with?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A fork.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A hair brush.
2. What did the murdered Blackwoods have for dessert before their deaths?
3. On which days did Mary Katherine routinely go to the village?
(a) Tuesdays and Sundays.
(b) Tuesdays and Fridays.
(c) Mondays and Fridays.
(d) Wednesdays and Saturdays.
4. What is kept in the Blackwood cellar?
(a) Old furniture.
(c) Merricat's art supplies.
(d) The Blackwoods' old clothes.
5. How many years has it been since the Blackwell family died?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Eight years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which month did Mary Katherine last go to the library?
2. Where does Constance meet Merricat in Chapter 2?
3. What does Merricat keep at her secret hiding spot?
4. What do the village children call Mary Katherine?
5. What does Merricat have buried in the long field?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)