|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Constance meet Merricat in Chapter 2?
(a) At the end of the garden.
(b) At the edge of the village.
(c) In the long field.
(d) On the house's porch.
2. What does Mary Katherine imagine while she is shopping?
(a) That she is being chased by pirates.
(b) The she is a princess.
(c) That she can read minds.
(d) That she is in a board game.
3. What does Merricat check for damage on the Blackwood property?
(a) The shed.
(b) The birdbath.
(c) The tractor.
(d) The fence.
4. What does Constance do on Saturdays?
(a) Goes to town.
(b) Walks to the neighbors'.
(c) Works in her garden.
(d) Reads on the porch.
5. Which of the following is not one of Merricat's powerful words?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian describe in detail in Chapter 3?
2. What is the name of Merricat's uncle?
3. What do the village children call Mary Katherine?
4. How does Stella treat Mary Katherine?
5. Who was accused of the Blackwoods' murders?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)