|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merricat say is coming in Chapter 3?
(a) A change.
(b) A mail delivery.
(c) A thunderstorm.
2. What do the village children call Mary Katherine?
(a) Mary Killer.
(c) Bloody Mary.
(d) Crazy Mary Kay.
3. How many months have the library books been sitting on the shelf in Chapter 1?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Seven months.
4. What do Constance's guests suggest she buy in Chapter 2?
(a) Some self-help books.
(b) A new china set.
(c) A radio.
(d) Some new clothes.
5. What does Merricat imagine her buried baby teeth might someday turn into?
(b) Cherry trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary Katherine's surname?
2. How old is Mary Katherine in Chapter 1?
3. What does Merricat have buried in the long field?
4. How does Mrs. Wright come across in Chapter 2?
5. What does Constance do on Saturdays?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)