|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stella?
(a) The librarian.
(b) The coffee shop owner.
(c) Mary Katherine's schoolmate.
(d) Mary Katherine's neighbor.
2. Besides the library, where did Mary Katherine usually stop when she went to the village?
(a) The post office.
(b) The pharmacy.
(c) The bank.
(d) The grocery store.
3. How old is Mary Katherine in Chapter 1?
(a) Seventeen years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Fifteen years old.
(d) Eighteen years old.
4. In which month did Mary Katherine last go to the library?
5. What does Merricat's uncle talk about in Chapter 2?
(a) Travelling in Europe.
(b) Going to church.
(c) An insurance policy.
(d) An argument with his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merricat's uncle rely on to get around?
2. What is the name of Merricat's uncle?
3. What do the village children call Mary Katherine?
4. Who is Jonas?
5. Who owns the nicest home in the village?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)