|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the village children call Mary Katherine?
(a) Bloody Mary.
(b) Mary Killer.
(d) Crazy Mary Kay.
2. What does Mary Katherine imagine while she is shopping?
(a) That she is being chased by pirates.
(b) The she is a princess.
(c) That she can read minds.
(d) That she is in a board game.
3. How old is Mary Katherine in Chapter 1?
(a) Sixteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Seventeen years old.
(d) Eighteen years old.
4. Where does Merricat's uncle tell Mrs. Wright about the murders?
(a) In the parlour.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the front porch.
(d) In the dining room.
5. Who owns the nicest home in the village?
(a) The Carringtons.
(b) The Clarkes.
(c) The Rochesters.
(d) The Shepherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merricat's uncle rely on to get around?
2. What is Mrs. Wright's first name?
3. How many years has it been since the Blackwell family died?
4. Besides the library, where did Mary Katherine usually stop when she went to the village?
5. What is Mary Katherine's surname?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)