|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Constance do on Saturdays?
(a) Works in her garden.
(b) Reads on the porch.
(c) Goes to town.
(d) Walks to the neighbors'.
2. What does Charles offer to do for Merricat?
(a) Build her a treehouse.
(b) Dig up her treasures.
(c) Run her Tuesday errands.
(d) Send her to a fancy school.
3. Where does Merricat write the first of her three powerful words?
(a) On a scrap of newspaper.
(b) In the steamed-up window.
(c) In the jam of her toast.
(d) Outdoors in dirt.
4. What day does Merricat consider to be her most powerful?
5. What does Charles say he wants to go through in Chapter 6?
(a) Merricat's father's will.
(b) Constance's preserves.
(c) Julian's book.
(d) Merricat's father's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Merricat check that her safeguards on the property are in place?
2. What did the murdered Blackwoods have for dessert before their deaths?
3. What does Constance bake in Chapter 7?
4. What does Merricat consider replacing her father's book in the tree with?
5. What does Charles find which Merricat had burried?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)