|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary Katherine believe is entitled to own the nicest house in the village?
(b) Her childhood friend.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her uncle.
2. Where does Merricat's uncle tell Mrs. Wright about the murders?
(a) In the parlour.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the front porch.
3. What does Julian say should have been poisoned with the arsenic?
(a) The salad.
(b) The rarebit.
(c) The apple jelly.
(d) The potatoes.
4. What do the village children call Mary Katherine?
(a) Crazy Mary Kay.
(c) Bloody Mary.
(d) Mary Killer.
5. Who is Stella?
(a) Mary Katherine's neighbor.
(b) The librarian.
(c) The coffee shop owner.
(d) Mary Katherine's schoolmate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Constance's guests encourage her to do in Chapter 2?
2. What does Merricat suggest Constance make for Julian in Chapter 3?
3. Why is Constance expecting Helen Clarke to come by the house in Chapter 2?
4. How do Merricat and Constance feel about having an uninvited guest in Chapter 2?
5. What is Mary Katherine's sister's name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)