|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months have the library books been sitting on the shelf in Chapter 1?
(a) Seven months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Five months.
2. How old is Mary Katherine in Chapter 1?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Seventeen years old.
(d) Fifteen years old.
3. On what day does Merricat check that her safeguards on the property are in place?
4. Where does Mary Katherine imagine her house being in Chapter 1?
(a) In a jungle.
(b) Floating above the village.
(c) On the moon.
(d) On an isolated island.
5. What does Mrs. Donell say about Katherine's family?
(a) They always sent cards at Christmas.
(b) They always set a nice table.
(c) They had a lovely house.
(d) They threw the best parties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the nicest home in the village?
2. Which of the following describes Julian's doctor in Chapter 3.
3. How many years has it been since the Blackwell family died?
4. Who is Stella?
5. Where does Constance meet Merricat in Chapter 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)