|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Merricat write the first of her three powerful words?
(a) In the steamed-up window.
(b) Outdoors in dirt.
(c) In the jam of her toast.
(d) On a scrap of newspaper.
2. What does Constance bake in Chapter 6?
(a) Apple crumble.
(c) A cherry pie.
3. Where does Merricat find Jonas sleeping in Chapter 6?
(a) In Charles' room.
(b) Among the lettuce plants.
(c) On the roof of the porch.
(d) In her secret hiding place.
4. How many years has it been since the Blackwell family died?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Six years.
5. How old is Constance in Chapter 5?
(a) Twenty two years old.
(b) Thirty years old.
(c) Twenty-five years old.
(d) Twenty-eight years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Merricat's powerful words?
2. What do Constance's guests encourage her to do in Chapter 2?
3. What does Merricat do to make Charles go away in Chapter 5?
4. What does Merricat hope would happen to the people who come to her house uninvited?
5. Who does Julian often mistake Constance for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)