|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merricat do after meeting the visitor in Chapter 4?
(a) Forces the man out of the house.
(b) Throws a vase across the room.
(c) Runs to her hiding spot.
(d) Runs up to her bedroom.
2. On what day does Merricat check that her safeguards on the property are in place?
3. Which of the following is not one of Merricat's powerful words?
4. What does Merricat imagine her buried baby teeth might someday turn into?
(d) Cherry trees.
5. Who does Julian often mistake Constance for?
(a) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a song that Constance plays in Chapter 6?
2. Why is Constance expecting Helen Clarke to come by the house in Chapter 2?
3. How does Charles act toward Julian?
4. Why does Merricat go outside in Chapter 4?
5. What does Merricat check for damage on the Blackwood property?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)