|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is kept in the Blackwood cellar?
(a) Old furniture.
(b) The Blackwoods' old clothes.
(c) Merricat's art supplies.
2. What does Merricat say is coming in Chapter 3?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A change.
(d) A mail delivery.
3. What does Merricat talk about eating on the moon in Chapter 5?
(c) Rose petals.
4. Who is not allowed in Julian's room?
(b) Helen Clarke.
5. What does Julian worry about Charles seeing?
(a) Julian's papers.
(b) Julian's best suits.
(c) John's expensive jewelry.
(d) What's inside the safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merricat check for damage on the Blackwood property?
2. Which room of the house does Merricat hate to go in?
3. Who was accused of the Blackwoods' murders?
4. What does Merricat consider replacing her father's book in the tree with?
5. Where does Merricat write the first of her three powerful words?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)