|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is kept in the Blackwood cellar?
(a) Old furniture.
(c) The Blackwoods' old clothes.
(d) Merricat's art supplies.
2. What does Julian say should have been poisoned with the arsenic?
(a) The apple jelly.
(b) The salad.
(c) The potatoes.
(d) The rarebit.
3. What has Merricat nailed to a tree to keep evil away?
(a) A pie plate.
(b) A horseshoe.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A book.
4. Which room of the house does Merricat hate to go in?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The dining room.
(c) Her mother's bedroom.
(d) Her father's study.
5. What does Merricat go to get for Constance which leads her to see an approaching stranger in Chapter 4?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A cushion.
(c) A pair of slippers.
(d) A sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Constance's guests suggest she buy in Chapter 2?
2. What does Merricat's uncle rely on to get around?
3. What does Merricat break in Chapter 6?
4. How can Merricat tell that Julian is well when she goes home in Chapter 5?
5. Why does Merricat go outside in Chapter 4?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)