|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merricat check for damage on the Blackwood property?
(a) The birdbath.
(b) The shed.
(c) The fence.
(d) The tractor.
2. What does Charles do while the house is on fire?
(a) Tries to find Constance.
(b) Carries items down from upstairs.
(c) Asks for the safe to be taken out.
(d) Helps Julian from the porch.
3. Why does Merricat return to the house in Chapter 8?
(a) For dinner.
(b) To see if Charles has left yet.
(c) To find Jonas.
(d) To change her clothes.
4. What does Merricat tell Constance about Charles?
(a) That he is a ghost.
(b) That he is a devil.
(c) That his is an imposter.
(d) That he is a monster.
5. Where does Merricat write the first of her three powerful words?
(a) Outdoors in dirt.
(b) On a scrap of newspaper.
(c) In the steamed-up window.
(d) In the jam of her toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out Constance and Merricat to the villagers in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Merricat take her sister in Chapter 8?
3. Who killed the Blackwood family?
4. What does Merricat recite facts about to Charles?
5. What does Constance always do at twenty minutes after eleven?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)