|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merricat notice as she watches Constance and Charles talk?
(a) That they act like they are in love.
(b) That Charles doesn't listen to what Constance says.
(c) That Constance is not shy around him.
(d) That Charles is bossing Constance around.
2. What does Merricat notice about Constance in Chapter 8?
(a) Constance's eyes are red.
(b) Constance is limping.
(c) Constance is in a bad mood.
(d) Constance is well made-up.
3. On what day does Merricat check that her safeguards on the property are in place?
4. What does Merricat see when she peeks into Charles's room in Chapter 8?
(a) Her mother's pearls.
(b) Charles's bank book.
(c) Charles's pipe.
(d) Jonas on his bed.
5. Where does Merricat take her sister in Chapter 8?
(a) To an abandoned church.
(b) To Helen's house.
(c) To her secret hiding spot.
(d) To the summerhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is kept in the Blackwood cellar?
2. Which of the following is not one of Merricat's powerful words?
3. What does Merricat wrap around Constance in Chapter 8?
4. What do Merricat and Constance find Charles doing in the kitchen in Chapter 5?
5. What does Constance do on Saturdays?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)