|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merricat say is coming in Chapter 3?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A change.
(c) A mail delivery.
2. What does Charles try to talk to Merricat about?
(a) The treasures she buries.
(b) The day her family died.
(d) Her cat.
3. What does Merricat talk about eating on the moon in Chapter 5?
(c) Rose petals.
4. What does Merricat admire at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The sunset.
(b) Her house.
(c) Her secret hiding spot.
(d) A sparkly charm hanging from a tree.
5. Where does Merricat write the first of her three powerful words?
(a) In the jam of her toast.
(b) Outdoors in dirt.
(c) In the steamed-up window.
(d) On a scrap of newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian describe in detail in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Charles sit at dinner?
3. What do the village children grab during the mayhem in Chapter 8?
4. What does Merricat have buried in the long field?
5. What does Merricat see when she peeks into Charles's room in Chapter 8?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)