1. How old is Mary Katherine in Chapter 1?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Sixteen years old.
(d) Seventeen years old.
2. What is Mary Katherine's surname?
3. What is Mary Katherine's sister's name?
4. How many months have the library books been sitting on the shelf in Chapter 1?
(a) Two months.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Four months.
5. In which month did Mary Katherine last go to the library?
6. On which days did Mary Katherine routinely go to the village?
(a) Mondays and Fridays.
(b) Tuesdays and Sundays.
(c) Tuesdays and Fridays.
(d) Wednesdays and Saturdays.
7. Besides the library, where did Mary Katherine usually stop when she went to the village?
(a) The post office.
(b) The pharmacy.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The bank.
8. Who is Stella?
(a) Mary Katherine's schoolmate.
(b) The coffee shop owner.
(c) Mary Katherine's neighbor.
(d) The librarian.
9. How does Stella treat Mary Katherine?
(a) With generosity.
(b) With distain.
This section contains 3,828 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)