1. How old is Mary Katherine in Chapter 1?
(a) Seventeen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Sixteen years old.
(d) Eighteen years old.
2. What is Mary Katherine's surname?
3. What is Mary Katherine's sister's name?
4. How many months have the library books been sitting on the shelf in Chapter 1?
(a) Two months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Seven months.
5. In which month did Mary Katherine last go to the library?
6. On which days did Mary Katherine routinely go to the village?
(a) Wednesdays and Saturdays.
(b) Mondays and Fridays.
(c) Tuesdays and Sundays.
(d) Tuesdays and Fridays.
7. Besides the library, where did Mary Katherine usually stop when she went to the village?
(a) The post office.
(b) The bank.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The pharmacy.
8. Who is Stella?
(a) The librarian.
(b) Mary Katherine's schoolmate.
(c) The coffee shop owner.
(d) Mary Katherine's neighbor.
9. How does Stella treat Mary Katherine?
(b) With generosity.
(d) With distain.
This section contains 3,828 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)