|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amos do after apologizing that it took so long when he enters the shed with the police to save Jane in Part Two?
(a) He runs home
(b) He screams
(c) He runs back outside
(d) He begins sobbing
2. How does the narrator describe Buddy’s mother in Part One?
(a) Dirty and addiction-riddled
(b) Slim and elegant
(c) Fat and slovenly
(d) Classless and cold
3. Where do Buddy and Jane occasionally meet to do their homework together once they’ve started dating in Part Two?
(a) Burnside Public Library
(b) Monument Public Library
(c) Monument High
(d) Burnside High
4. How old is Amos Dalton described as being on the newscast as Buddy watches in Part Two?
5. What color hair is Jane described as having in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does the narrator say the home invaders enter the house in the beginning of Part One?
2. At what time does the narrator say the home invaders leave the Jerome home after trashing it in the beginning of Part One?
3. The narrator says in Part One, “Artie’s screaming began” how long “after the vandalism”?
4. Who calls Buddy as he contemplates taking a drink from the bottle in the garage in Part Two?
5. What is a central theme that permeates We All Fall Down?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)