|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What afternoon snack does the Avenger share with his mother when he arrives home after killing the school bully in Part One?
(a) Boloney sandwiches
(b) Milk and cookies
(c) Peanut butter sandwiches
(d) Strawberry shortcake
2. When Jane invites Buddy to come to her house and she confronts him about the trashing in Part Two, what word stands out to him because “she never swore”?
3. Who was the pastor at Jane’s old Methodist church in Monument, according to the narrator in Part One?
(a) Pastor Michael James
(b) Pastor Steven Williams
(c) Pastor William Smith
(d) Pastor Paul Skawinski
4. With whom had Buddy gone to his first dance in the ninth grade?
(a) Cindy Dennedy
(b) Debbie Howington
(c) Alice Currier
(d) Leslie Cairns
5. What friend of Buddy’s says as he holds Karen down to be raped, “Me next” when Buddy comes downstairs in Part One?
(a) Harry Flowers
(b) Marty Sanders
(c) Randy Pierce
(d) Mickey Stallings
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says in Part Two that “Jane found out about Buddy’s drinking in the lobby of” what?
2. What does Harry constantly call his friends after the vandalism and attack as they leave the Jerome home that Buddy considers to be Harry’s “black talk”?
3. How does Jane respond when the Avenger tells her that Buddy was one of the trashers in Part Two?
4. What position does Mr. Jerome have at the telephone company where he works in Part One?
5. What is the name of the Avenger’s grandfather?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)