|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who is friends with Jane’s father and the boss of the work crew that repairs the damages to their house in Part One?
(a) Mr. Stoddard
(b) Mr. Smith
(c) Mr. Stallings
(d) Mr. Peacock
2. What is the name of the Avenger’s grandfather?
(a) Marty Sanders
(b) Vaughn Masterson
(c) Randy Pierce
(d) Louis Kendrick
3. Buddy’s mother is described in Part One as working five days a week in what position in Wickburg?
(a) As a policewoman
(b) As a registered nurse
(c) As an executive secretary
(d) As a high school teacher
4. How old was Buddy’s sister when she fell from a tree and broke her arm?
5. What friend of Buddy’s says as he holds Karen down to be raped, “Me next” when Buddy comes downstairs in Part One?
(a) Randy Pierce
(b) Harry Flowers
(c) Marty Sanders
(d) Mickey Stallings
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Buddy’s mother in Part One?
2. Where do Buddy and his friends stop to clean up after trashing the Jerome home and attacking Karen in Part One?
3. What is the Avenger’s primary mode of transportation in Part One?
4. How many rooms comprise the “Cape Cod cottage” that is trashed in the beginning of the novel?
5. What grade in school is the Avenger when he kills the school bully in Part One?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)