|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buddy first meets Jane’s parents when they encounter them on the street leaving what business in Part Two?
(a) A video store
(b) A candy store
(c) A shoe store
(d) A movie theater
2. What little boy from the neighborhood that is constantly bullied does Jane recall seeing her little brother defend in Part One?
(a) Amos Dalton
(b) Marty Sanders
(c) Kenny Crane
(d) Mickey Stallings
3. What is the label that Harry Flowers gives for the exploits of his gang in Part One?
(a) Danger Time
(b) Wild Time
4. What is the name of the Avenger’s mother in the novel?
5. What word from Part Two means moved to showing sudden emotion or irritation, especially over a trifling annoyance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Buddy Walker is described as breaking “the mirror of the girl’s bedroom, using” what, in Part One?
2. When Jane invites Buddy to come to her house and she confronts him about the trashing in Part Two, what word stands out to him because “she never swore”?
3. How old is Jane Jerome in the beginning of We All Fall Down?
4. Where do Buddy and his friends drive after leaving the Jerome house in shambles and Karen in the cellar in Part One?
5. Who is the little boy that the Avenger watches the school bully torture every day, “tripping him, pulling his shirt out of his pants, tweaking his cheeks”?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)