|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Buddy Walker said to be in Part One?
2. Jane’s new friends from school introduced her to the sights of her new town, including the mall in what downtown city?
3. What little boy does Jane describe in Part One as being “like a premature middle-aged man. Always a worried look on his face, always carrying one or two library books.”
(a) Randy Pierce
(b) Marty Sanders
(c) Vaughn Masterson
(d) Amos Dalton
4. At what time does the narrator say the home invaders leave the Jerome home after trashing it in the beginning of Part One?
(a) 10:08 p.m.
(b) 9:51 p.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 10:13 p.m.
5. The narrator describes Mr. Jerome as serving on the committee for what charitable organization every year in Part One?
(a) The United Way
(b) The Salvation Army
(c) The Blue Cross
(d) The Red Cross
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says in Part One, “The first time he saw Randy and Marty together, Buddy flashed back to an old movie on television.” What was the movie?
2. The title of We All Fall Down comes from what literary allusion in the novel?
3. What is Mickey Stalling’s position in the neighborhood where Jane’s family lives in the novel?
4. With what weapon does the Avenger kill the school bully in Part One?
5. At what time “on the dot” does Buddy’s mother demand that he and his sister show up at the table for dinner each evening, according to the narrator in Part One?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)