|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Buddy’s sister when she fell from a tree and broke her arm?
2. How much allowance does Buddy’s father send him once a week after he’s moved out of the house in Part One?
3. What girl does Buddy remember having a crush on in sixth grade, “with her hair like melting caramel”?
(a) Debbie Howington
(b) Alice Currier
(c) Cindy Dennedy
(d) Leslie Cairns
4. How does the narrator describe Buddy’s mother in Part One?
(a) Dirty and addiction-riddled
(b) Fat and slovenly
(c) Slim and elegant
(d) Classless and cold
5. Who calls Jane to defend Buddy after the ordeal and their breakup in Part Two?
(a) Harry Flowers
(b) Cindy Dennedy
(c) Vaughn Masterson
(d) Mickey Stallings
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is author Robert Cormier from?
2. What is the name of Jane and Karen’s younger brother?
3. What is the name of the individual who is described as Jane’s abductor as Buddy watches the news in Part Two?
4. How long after their breakup do Jane and Buddy meet by accident at the mall in Part Two?
5. On what floor of the high-rise for the elderly does the Avenger’s grandfather live on in the novel?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)