|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jane tells the Avenger that Amos Dalton said if she didn’t come out in ten minutes, he was going to do what, in Part Two?
(a) Call the cops
(b) Call her father
(c) Call her mother
(d) Call her brother
2. How old is Buddy’s little sister in Part One?
3. What is the name of the man who is friends with Jane’s father and the boss of the work crew that repairs the damages to their house in Part One?
(a) Mr. Stoddard
(b) Mr. Smith
(c) Mr. Stallings
(d) Mr. Peacock
4. What kind of grades does the Avenger get most of the time, according to the narrator in Part One?
(a) Mostly D’s
(b) Mostly A’s
(c) Mostly C’s
(d) Mostly F’s
5. What is Jane tied to the chair with when she awakens in Part Two?
(a) A scarf
(b) A seatbelt
(c) Fishing line
(d) Clothesline rope
Short Answer Questions
1. Buddy first meets Jane’s parents when they encounter them on the street leaving what business in Part Two?
2. Who does Buddy recall as the “love of his life sophomore year” in Part Two?
3. Buddy’s father tells him as they have lunch at a restaurant in Part Two, “I’m not coming back. I don’t think your mother wants me back or would take me back. It’s like” what?
4. What is one of the few things that the home invaders did not break in the Jerome home, according to Jane in Part One?
5. With what weapon does the Avenger kill the school bully in Part One?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)